Firefighter With A Fantasy

Guest Pwrfkme06

Guest Pwrfkme06

I set this up like a call on a Friday and come to you house in full gear and I am naked underneath. I come in and find a guy acting dead on the bed. I go to give mouth to mouth and the French kisses me. I go to pull back and about ten of your friends are in another room and I do not know. You scream get back here and I start to leave to get out. Your friends all grab me and say hey faggot where are you going. I say home and they say not before we all seed you. I say but I have no condoms and you say what no need for those, and get back in that room. I then get tied to the bed and fucked all night in my gear until naked and the breeding and fucking.

All the guys call buddies and see if they want me. I am fucked Friday thru Sunday night. I am made to please and thank you for every load. Every guy that fucks me I am made to say give me your cum. If I am allowed any sleep I awake to cock entering my ass, If you like you can fist me and anyone that has a dog can bring him also to degrade me.

I want to tell all the guys I am your whore and fuck me how you would any whore.