[Closet BB Cumdump] NYC day 2

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

cummy+sheets.jpg

cumhole+3.jpg

cumhole+2.jpg

cumhole+1.jpg

hey guys it took me a few days to post the day 2 of my nyc trip because i had some pics i wanted to upload too... :) anyway, day 2 got me three more loads so it was pretty much a repeat of day one. started around 4ish and i logged back onto bbrt. thanked the guys who bred me the day before. within a few minutes a latino fuckbud who usually breeds me when i'm in the city saw i was on and emailed me (he was the one from the day before who couldn't hook but said he would the next day). we have a good system down by now..

him 'hey'

me 'hey'

him 'you want some cum'

me 'yup'

him 'what room'

me 'room xxxx'

him 'i'll be there in 30-45

done and done. it's awesome to spread my legs for a hung uncut latino pig who doesn't bullshit when i am in nyc. but the bonus was an email from another guy a few minutes after. he was literally one block over from the hotel. his profile said versatile but he asked if he could pump a load in my ass. hell yeah! gave him my room number and asked if it was ok if another guy showed up 'because i didn't know how long this guy was gonna be' he said no prob and he'd be over in 5-10 mins. when i opened the door, hell yeah!!! he was cute! he was on his way to work. he was a performer in one of the broadway shows so he had a nice runner type body. we both were hard as soon as we got undressed. he started sucking my cock and we both got on the bed. he rimmed me for a bit and then started blowing me again. then he lubed me up and slid his cock in my hole. he loved to kiss which made me even harder. we both sniffed some poppers and he told me my hole was real tight. i told him it was a gift since i actually love getting fucked, but my hole is still real tight. he kept leaning forward and sticking his tongue down my throat. real good sloppy kissing all while his dick was sliding in and out. he told me i was a sexy fucked. i told him he was too and he asked if i wanted him to cum in me. told him yes, yes, yes. he told me he was poz. YES YES YES. then he groaned and he came inside me. he told me again i was a sexy fucker and i told him when i come to the city i always stay at that hotel so since he is so close we should fuck again. he agreed. best part was he told me he had just joined bbrt about 30 minutes before we emailed each other. been on manhunt for a few years and bareback.com but had not joined bbrt until that day. i told him i was glad he did and he said him too. then a knock on the door.... he smiled and said 'round 2 for you'.

i went and opened the door and my latino fuck bud was there. he came in saw the other guy and they said hi to each other. i asked the first guy if you wanted to hang around but i knew he was on his way to work (which sucks, would have been fun). he got dressed, kissed me again and said 'have fun' to us. then my latino bud pushed me back on the bed and started rimming me right away. mmmmm he kept saying so i knew he could taste the first guys cum. he licked a lot up and then came up and started making out with me so i could taste it too. then he said no lube, i'm gonna use his cum ok? um, yeah!!! i said, wait let me blow you first. i don't usually get to suck his dick. pushed back the foreskin and started blowing him. yeah, you like that latino cock huh? he said. mmhmmm i groaned, then he said enough, i want your ass. ok, back on the bed and spread my legs. he rimmed me a little more then rammed his cock in. he started fucking hard right away (he likes it rough) started saying yeah you like this huh? that cute boy breed you good? you gonna get some more poz juice from me? you want my poz latino cum, do you fuck pig? tell me. so i said please please, give me your cum. i don't care, i just need it, please. he fucked me for a few more minutes and then leaned over and started making out with me. then he started fucking again. he started and stopped taking breaks to make out about 5 times over the course of 15 minutes. then he started fucking faster and said you gonna take my load? i said yeah, and he said, good boy, here it comes.... then he squirted a nice load in my hole. so hot. but.....he wasn't done. he said you want another load? i'm real horny. fuck yeah i said. so he started the whole thing over. before he fucked me again he told me to lick off his dick which i did happily, tasting my ass, his cum and the cum of the first guy all together was awesome. then he told me to get on the bed and he started pumping me again for another 5 minutes straight until he blew a second load. we made out some more, he told me how much he likes when i come to the city and then he started getting dressed. he told me my hole was dripping and i should take some pics so you have him to thank for these!! i hope you like them ;)

7230614512406525083-5789887050601218343?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.