[Closet BB Cumdump] have i been good daddy?

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Finally hooked up with a pair of daddy tops that I have been talking to for a while. They live in Boston but are down by me on the weekends. It finally worked out schedule wise this past weekend. Quick exchange of emails.

Me - Hey, what's going on?

Them - BF and I are looking for a full service bottom.

Me - Here I am!

Them - Cool, what are you looking for.

Me - I need dick and I want loads.

Them - That could work.

Then they sent me the address and asked when I would be there. I said 15 minutes and they told me to be sure to wear a jock, come in the front door, head down the stairs, take a right at the bottom, head into the bedroom at the end of the hall and take off my clothes. Then put on the blindfold that is on the bed and get on my hands and knees.

SO FUCKING HOT!!!

So within a few minutes of being in position, one of them got behind me and started eating my hole. The other got in front of me and stuck his dick in my mouth. As it started getting bigger I could see it through the bottom of the blindfold if I looked down. All I can say is HOLY CRAP. His dick was B I G. I took a hit of poppers and started going to town sucking on it. That turned the other one on and he started fingering my hole. I started to moan. The second one told me to get back on his dick and lick up the precum. Yes sir!!!! A few minutes later the guy positioned at my ass started to fuck me. He had an average size dick but clearly he goes first to open up the boys and get them ready for his donkey dicked partner. He fucked me doggie style and about 5 minutes later he announced he was going to cum. The second Daddy told me to keep my mouth on his cock while his bf finished. Yes I did....

Took a break for a couple of minutes and the second Daddy told me to go shower and rinse off the lube the first Daddy used. I asked if he wanted me to keep the blindfold on. He said no (glad because I wanted a good look at the big cock). Took it off went and showered and came back in. I asked Daddy number two if he would please fuck me on my back. He said of course and then also told me it had been several days since he had cum so he was going to shoot a big load up my ass. My dick jumped to attention at that statement!

On my back I went, he started kissing me. He told me to take a realllll long hit of poppers. I did (Jungle Juice Black Label - very nice) and got really light headed. Then he started to push in, he told me open it up now. So weird but it's like he was Aladdin saying open sesame and it opened right up. He went in deep and kept going balls deep for about 5 minutes or so and then started to go in real slow and out real slow. He told me he couldn't last much longer and asked if I wanted the load. I said yes, he said say it again. I said please, please breed me. He said ok boy and started to go faster. I felt the head of his cock swell so I knew before he said it that he was about to cum. Only think he said was to squeeze my ass and milk his cock. Oh my God was it good. On my way home it dripped out somewhat all over my shorts, I can not wait to get that dick in me again. Love hot hung daddies....

7230614512406525083-7734712756347425999?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.