[Closet BB Cumdump] local jizz - close and quick

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

another to do crossed off the list this past monday. so there is a guy on manhunt i have been speaking to on and off for over a year but it never worked out. well 5 sentences on monday was all it took and i swung by his place. he kept telling me i was adorable. i'm ok with that. he asked if i wanted to just get right into it. YES!!!

so 3 minutes later we were naked, he pulled out the futon, and we got comfy. he started sucking my dick and i noticed mine was bigger than his. he was also shorter than me. i usually go for guys taller than me, but when you're horny who cares? i pushed him back and started blowing him and he was groaning a bit. after he was good and wet i straddled him then leaned back and spread my legs.

pretty obvious what i wanted and he knew it. so he grabbed some lube and greased himself up and then fingered my hole sloppy a bit. got in close and pushed his dick in me. i took a nice long hit of poppers and then he started going faster. he kept leaning over and kissing me. was hot. i started jerking off and he asked if i wanted to cum. i do what i'm told i said. he said would be hot to see me cum. who am i to disappoint? so i came and about 5 seconds later he shot a load in my ass. check....done ;)

7230614512406525083-7560954271697091559?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.