[Closet BB Cumdump] Everything's bigger in Texas

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Before I got to the gang bang a guy that I have been wanting to hook up with in Austin sent me a note and wanted to hook up the next day. I told him about the gang bang and he couldn't make it but then asked what I was doing right then. He was at my hotel room 30 minutes later. My cock got instantly rock hard when he walked in. He is a hot black man with one of those bods that shows through the clothes he has on. If the great bod (and so hot pecs) weren't enough, he had a big old dick.

We got naked, I sucked him off for a bit and then he went to town eating my ass. Man I could have been done with just that (well, that's a lie) so then we went for the fuck and he plowed me good for a while and dropped a nice load in me. We'll definitely be in touch next time I come down or if he heads North.

On to the gang bang.... so hot. 7 guys ended up showing for the party. My fuckbud is such a nice guy to boot, we talked for a bit since I was early and then everyone started showing up. Everyone was versatile so turned into more of a bb orgy and was awesome to watch, grab, give it up, swallow, take, poke, lick, bite, etc. Everyone was in and out of almost everyone else. I was in the sling, on the futon, back in the sling. Others in and out of those spots too. Lots of sucking, lots of rimming, lots and lots of fucking. I ended up with 7 loads in my happy hole, two were double deposits from two of the same guys, the others were single and very welcome deposits and one went down my throat which made me happy because I do like to swallow and you always get that should I suck or let him fuck me thought in your head but the taste is sooooo good.

On to the next destination....Houston this afternoon. Let's hope there is some good dick for me there too tonight :)

7230614512406525083-4851195317088347862?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.