[Closet BB Cumdump] Hello Austin - pre-gang bang

Feeder

Click here to see Closet BB Cumdump's original blog post...

Have a gang bang planned for tonight. 7 guys so nothing crazy unless my bud who is letting me graciously use his condo invites dozens more guys, right on! To get in the mood, I posted an ad on Craigslist and had two guys stop by. First guy was married and probably the most polite guy I have ever met. He asked if I would take my hat off and then said thank you. He asked if I would take my shirt off and then said thank you. He just wanted to get blown. I dropped to my knees and started working his knob. He was moaning softly and kept saying 'oh fuck, oh fuck'. Then he pulled back and said do you want me to tell you when I'm going to cum or just cum?

Surprise me I told him. About 45 seconds after that he said I'm getting close, I'm getting close, HERE IT COMES and then he shot a good 5 big squirts down my gullet. So so tasty. Then he said he appreciated this so much. I felt like I should have invited him to dinner or something. So polite!

In holding mode was a guy who wanted to top bb but he didn't have much time. I told him I'd email him when the other guy left. He came over about 20 minutes later. Took off all his clothes pushed me back on the bed and started eating my ass. He spit on his dick and on my butt crack but then grabbed some lube too. I asked if he liked poppers. He said yeah and sniffed on them, then I did, then he pushed inside and started saying fuck yeah right away. Took him literally 30 seconds to cum. He was REAALLLLYYY horny. He apologized after and I told him no worries, I got what I wanted. I may look for one more before the gang bang tonight. So horny and hungry today....

7230614512406525083-4550707893457570337?l=closetbbcumdump.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.