[Cumslut Boy] "Emptiness in my Heart"?

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

Hey everyone! Sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. Had a bit of a dry spell here since I needed a simple routine surgery that kind of prevented me from meeting up on the regular until I recovered.

More soon to come!

In response to the poor schmuck's comment that : "you are dying, chasing for love to fill the emptiness in your heart, blah blah blah...", you have no idea who I am and to assume that I am anything is just foolishly naive. Don't try to psychoanalyze me when all you know is the sexual aspect of me. Also, as to the emptiness in my black heart, I say the same thing: you don't know me. I happen to have a very full and rich life that does not revolve around just sex. Not a rant, I just figured that this sort of naive comment deserved public criticism rather than to just be ignored.

More to come! Hooking up with old fuck buds soon!6416167596911141159-2570030034243740232?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.