[Cumslut Boy] Take me back!!!

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

I'm back in the states again, but I definitely did NOT miss the snow or the cold or the necessity to be heavily clothed....

So, my cruise was a blast! Got to admire the native black hotties in Jamaica...mmmm.....

Sadly, I couldn't find anybody to breed my ass the whole time on the cruise. Out of all the three thousand or so people on the cruise, there were only a group of trashy latinos fags, who sadly turned out to be up tight married couples ("No thanks. We're all married, so we're just here to dance at the nightclub and whatever!") and one extremely shy guy that my newfound friend on the ship kept trying to hook me up with despite his inability to carry more than a 30 second conversation. Soooo yeah, despite my dry spell, I managed to end up hooking up my best friend with the love of her life, so THEY were fucking every night in our stateroom.

Nothing cures the no-sex-on-the-vacation blues like having your best friend rub in your face how much sex she's having with a stranger! I guess that's what I get for not going on a gay cruise. lol.

BUT, beside that, the cruise was super fun. Sorry to all those that were hoping to hear that I had gotten gang raped by the captain and his entire male crew on the bridge of the cruise ship. (Should I make a poop deck joke? Nah.....)6416167596911141159-1679622206999171802?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.