[Cumslut Boy] "I took this footlong all day long, and all I've got to show for it is

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

My apologies, guys, for the lack of constant posts and the lack of pix.

Trust me: I bring my camera! But whenever I hand it to my top bud, they throw it to the side once they start fucking me! Soooo, nonetheless, I shall soon get some pictures to post on here to accompany these stories!

So, remember my buddy with the footlong black cock, Shawn?

Well, by a turn of fate, I had the day off a few weeks ago (Let's call it oversleeping and having to call in sick at work instead of admitting that I'm a lazy boy that stays up late talking to hot tops in my area...)

As soon as I had finished calling in being "sick", I just happened to get a text from Shawn saying:

"Hey boy. What are you up to today?"

"Well, I was going to work, but just called in 'sick'"

"Well, then you should come down and take my dick all day long."

Shawn had moved to Richmond which is quite a drive from me, but he offered to help me with gas money, so I got ready and made my way all the way down to his place in Richmond.

After 2 hours of driving, I finally got to Shawn's new place in Richmond (new meaning new to me, he had been there for probably at least a year).

There were hardly any words spoken between the walk from my car into his house to his room, where I was promptly stripped and pushed back onto the bed. He was not fooling around at all today, and I was excited knowing that I was gonna be well-punished by his sweet thick cock.

His pulled his shirt and shorts off, and I saw his cock. Had I forgotten already how daunting it looked? And it wasn't even all the way hard yet! Soft, it came to about 7". My hole twitched, something it doesn't do often.

Shawn didn't even wait for his cock to get all the way hard before he lubed up his cock and fingered some lube into my hole. He started pushing in his semi-hard cock, which was at about 9". Although there was the normal pain of my hole stretching, the major pain that I expected from a cock as thick as Shawn's was not really there.....yet.

As he pushed in to the balls, I just moaned slightly as he pulled his cock back out a bit. Soon though, it felt as if someone had flipped a switch from no-pain to OUCH. His cock had turned rock hard in response to my tight hole, and very quickly he started punch-fucking my ass before I had even stretched to fit his huge cock! I tried to pull myself off of his cock in a jerk response, but Shawn had me pinned good, and pushed his body down on top of me, pushing me flat onto the bed, which pushed his cock further down into my hot, punished guts.

I began moaning uncontrollably, with every unforgiving thrust of his hard, thick 12" cock into my hole. Before I knew it, he was shooting his first hot load up inside me....That was quick...

Somewhat relieved at the break from the pain, but still disappointed that I did not get fucked more, I rolled over onto my back and moaned my satisfaction of at least having a good load in my ass.

Shawn lit a cigarette and started cruising around on adam4adam and other sites, just seeing what he could find, since goodness knows I can never get enough cock and cum in my hole.

As he finished his cigarette, he turned to me and said "Roll that ass back over. I'm ready to fuck it again," to which I silently obeyed, satisfied that I was going to get fucked all day long. For the next four hours, Shawn fucked me on and off, loading my ass up with 7 hot loads of his thick sweet jizz.

When we had finished the seventh load, he checked his emails again, and then turned to me and said, "Hey. You wanna go to a party in DC tonight?" Of course I knew what he meant by "party", and I was definitely up for more cock and cum in my ass.

So, we hopped in my car and headed right back up to DC. Once we got there, it was just getting to about 7pm.

We arrived at Shawn's friend's house and I was introduced to Mike and Joe, who were hanging around jerking a bit. Mike was the guy hosting and was more of a bottom, white, thin and tall with blond hair. Joe was a white vers guy, football player's build, about a 7" cock, nice and thick, with a hairy chest and abs. We sat around and talked for a bit and smoked a bit of t, which I never do often, so usually it hits me like a brick house.

After about 30 mins of chatting and teasing one another, there comes a knock on Mike's front door, and he lets in Carlos, a hispanic guy whose build was similar to Joe's, but with a larger dick (about 8"). Benny came in behind Carlos, an asian guy who was definitely the cute guy of the group; tall, dark-skinned, slightly muscular, and with an 8" cock as well.

We all got to playing with one another, "feeling out" one another to see who liked who the best, etc. Of course, I immediately got to getting a taste of everyone's cocks that I could. I took turns sucking Carlos, Joe and Benny. After a few, I noticed that Benny was the one most into me sucking his nice thick cock, so we decided to head into Mike's living room to get a bit of room. As he got harder, I kept deep throating further and further down onto his cock. I deep throated his thick 7" cock for about an hour until Joe and Carlos came out (Yes, Benny hadn't come yet.) to play with my ass. Joe, after having taken Shawn's black 12" in the other room I guess decided that he wanted some ass now, so he mounted me and shoved in faster than I even knew was possible, my used ass just barely tightened back up after hours of Shawn's abuse.

Joe plowed back and forth in my ass while I sucked on Benny's cock for a while. Joe just knew how to tease a guy, and he pulled out his cock after a bit, and let Carlos play with my ass. Carlos was the definition of an ass man: instead of just stickin his dick in and fucking, he preferred to finger and take pictures of my hole. I took that for a bit, of course wanting more. Carlos then decided to take some pix of my ass while I was bent over on the couch (working on getting them from him sometime...)

Unfortunately for you readers, as much as I wish the story goes on into getting three more loads (or more) in my mouth and hole it sadly does not... But I aim to tell my stories like they are....not how they should be.

I went home that morning, after sucking Benny's cock for about 3 hours, and got into bed. To my surprise, I woke up with a swollen upper lip. I guess there are prices to be paid for enjoying sucking a cock to death all night long.

So guys, I leave you with that, and check back next time for my story about my buddy in southern maryland who shoots multiple loads in my ass like a machine gun....over and over and over....nonstop. ;-) 'Til next time.6416167596911141159-1805520373721748540?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.