[Cumslut Boy] Love at first suck

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

BBRTS has a lot of flakes, prudes, prissy boys, men who think their shit don't stink, and so on...But every once in a blue moon, a gem of a great fuck buddy pops up out of nowhere and addiction sets in.

Thom has turned out to be one of those great fuck buds out there. He's got a hot, thick, and HUGE black cock AND some smooth and HUGE balls. I find myself constantly unable to pull my mouth off of his cock. What's even better is when he gets that sweet thick cock deep in my ass!

When I first met him, he was living in a small apartment. I drove almost 30 minutes just to get his cock in my ass, and boy was it ever worth it!

When I pulled into his neighborhood, he was already waiting outside for me, without a shirt on. He was by no means a muscle-man, but hey, neither am I. He showed me to his apartment, and we walked through his living room to get to his room. We passed by his roommate watching TV on his couch. His roommate acted like I was just another roommate walking around in the place, obviously in tune with the idea of a boy for the night.

We got into his room, and immediately he peeled his sweatpants off and watched me, waiting for me to do the same. I had seen his pictures on BBRTS before, but pictures just cannot always convey the sheer beauty of a great cock. His cock was already semi-hard and my eyes were locked on it as I stripped. I knew that this night would be the definition of pure submission to a hot cock. Almost as if hypnotized by his hardening dick, I hungrily climbed onto the bed that Thom had already laid back on. I lustily dropped my lips onto the head of his thick member and began to slicken his cock up, preparing it for my tight hole.

I heard him sniff on his poppers, apparently loving the attention that his cock was getting. I have to preface this tidbit about blowjobs by saying that I love to deep throat a nice cock. As I tried to deep throat his hot, thick cock, I felt the normal gag reflex starting to act up, which I just ignored as usual. But what happened next really got my attention and made me a little bit hornier. As his thick cock made its way deeper into my throat, I felt the BONES in my throat shift! Not to gross out any readers, but that is crazy! I've blown a lot of cocks, but never one thick enough that it couldn't FIT down my throat! If I could have breathed with his cock in my throat, my breath would have been taken away.

I could only take so much of the deep throating before I had to call it quits. Now, it was time for the real fun! I flipped over and let him lube up my hole and his cock. He wasted no time in working his cock into my hole. The thickness of his cock was astounding! It felt like being fucked by a slippery and hot piece of mahogany. After his head popped into my ass, he quickly shoved the rest of his cock balls-dee into my guts. The pain was almost overwhelming, but like a good cum slut, I gave in and bit my lip and moaned like a bitch in heat.

After a minute, he started pumping hard and fast back and forth into my hole. He passed me his bottle of poppers, and I gratefully took it, putting the open bottle up to one of my nostrils. I inhaled deep, as I felt my inside being madly fucked into a pulp. In no time at all, my head was spinning and the pain that was there was replaced by a feeling of absolute pleasure and desire for more of his hot and heavy fuck thrusts. I moaned louder and louder, knowing that his roommate would not care...hell, he was welcome to join in. "Fuck this ass" I kept saying over and over, really meaning it. I was egging him on, and he did not disappoint; just when I thought he couldn't fuck me any better than he was right then, he pushed himself into overdrive, fucking me like a jack hammer on steroids that had drank a few too many red bulls.

Without any warning, he just let out a fierce grunt and bellow as he shot his massive wad into my hole. I truly felt like a fire hose had been turned on for a half a minute inside of my ass. He quickly pulled his cock out of my ass after he had finished spraying in my guts and I tried to tighten my ass up before I lost any of his sweet jizz from my ass, but I had truly been fucked long and good. I felt dribbles of jizz slop out onto my widespread butt cheeks. I laid there, savoring the after-fuck soreness, feeling the splendor of my very loose hole full of cum.

As I left his house, I felt my underwear getting more and more wet as I walked. When I got home, I took my underwear off and jerked off after seeing the huge wet spot in my underwear.

We have met up a bunch of times since then, filling my ass up on a regular basis. He has moved, and in a turn of luck, it happened to be about 10 minutes closer to me! I have tried to make it a weekly visit to get his cock and cum in my throat and ass. What can I say? An addiction is an addiction...and it's more rewarding that playing the lotto by far! ;)6416167596911141159-5222860627738027080?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.