[Cumslut Boy] "Happy Ending" at the spa

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

Recently, I had the luck of getting to go to California with my college. We were there for a week, so I knew that I was going to get a chance or two between college affairs to go get some cum up in my hole. Weeks before we were scheduled to leave for California, I looked up some of the guys in the LA area to see about setting something up. As it turned out, I found the perfect guy that wanted to whore my ass out at his place for all takers for a whole night. The day before we left for California, I got an email telling me that he needed to go to Las Vegas to play cards instead (Talk about a buzz-kill to start off the trip). So, I started setting my sights back on local guys in the LA area. I set out a few CL ads, and TRIED to get a group bb party to happen, but to no avail…It seemed that most guys out in the area were very interested in talking about it, but not a lot of commitment…Maybe it’s just my luck to never get enough cum in my ass to satisfy my hunger (But then again, what does when you’re insatiable?) I started to think to myself, California isn’t any better than DC, filled with flaky guys and prissy men, with the real gems few and far between.

The day that we got into the LA area, I got a bunch of texts and emails—most empty promises and flakes looking to blow their wad without leaving the house—but one guy stuck it out, adamant about fucking my ass ASAP. So, when we had all settled into our rooms and my other classmates had started going to bed, I texted him back and had him pick me up.

When he got there, I jumped in and we drove off towards his place. He was a cute asian guy, thin and tall. His dark hair was cropped short in the back and fell artfully across his forehead, sweeping over his left eyebrow. We chatted about college and what I thought of California so far for the short drive that it took to get to our destination. We pulled into a California-style strip mall, long rows on either side of restaurants and random stores. I figured that I had ended up with a guy who enjoyed TALKING about fucking bb, but was a hopeless romantic that wanted to go out to dinner or something before to make sure that I was the right kind of guy, blah, blah, blah. We got out of his car and I followed him, somewhat disappointed that I was going to be getting a protein injection later than I had hoped. I was pleasantly surprised that instead of heading for a restaurant, he began to lead me to a side alley. My mind raced with thoughts of getting fucked and loaded bareback in a dark and public side alley. As I rounded the corner into the side alley, I noticed that it was incredibly well-lit; too bright for a hot fuck.

What I didn’t notice were the stairs nearby that he was heading towards. I followed him to the staircase, and we both went up to the second level of stores in the outdoor strip mall. At this point I of course had no idea what he had planned for us but was very excited as he could easily see from the bulge in my khaki shorts. I followed him until he stopped me and pulled out some keys. He went turned to the door of the spa that we were in front of and unlocked the door. “I work here with my family. I figured we could have some fun here,” he said coyly as he opened the door for me. “Nice,” I said as I walked inside. He walked in, locked the door behind us and led me into the back, down a dimly-lit hall. All of the doors in the hall were closed, and I wondered what was in store for me. He opened one of the side doors, and ushered me into the room. He left the lights off, obviously loving the fact that I had no idea was he was planning. I tried to let my eyes adjust to the darkness, but there was hardly any light of any type in the room, and before my eyes could adjust at all, he was kissing me hard and unbuttoning my shirt. Fuck where we are, I thought to myself. My instincts kicked in and I began kissing him back just as passionately, hungry knowing that I was going to get his fresh sperm in my hole soon. I reached down to feel his hard cock poking against his pants, and I wasn’t going to keep that cock confined any longer. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and slid them down around his ankles quickly, sliding his boxer briefs down promptly afterwards. I quickly kneeled down and wrapped my lips around his slim and long cock, taking his 8” cut cock in my mouth as far as it would go. I slowly worked on easing my gag reflex into submission, slowly pushing my throat further and further down onto his cock. He was apparently enjoying me sucking his cock, as I could tell from his moans. Soon enough, he pulled me up from his dick and turned the lights on low in the room. As I looked around, I realized that he had chosen the perfect room to fuck me in. In the middle of the room, there was a white massage table. As we made out some more, we slowly made our way over to the massage table. After plenty of making out while lying on the massage table, he told me, “Get up on the table and lie face down. You want a massage before I fuck your ass?” I was in no position to argue, hungry for more cock and lots of cum, so I laid face down on the table, my face in the face-hole on the table. I heard him squirt massage oil into his hands and then he began to quickly and thoroughly massage by back. It was clear that he was just trying to tease me, as his dick kept poking me in the side of the face, or he would intentionally put his curved cock right underneath the face hole so that I could only lick on it rather than deep throat it.

The massage didn’t last long at all, as he jumped onto me, straddling my back on the massage table. For a couple of minutes, he feigned massaging my back, returning quite often to massage my ass cheeks, working more massage oil onto my hole. Soon enough, I he decided to do away with acting like he was just massaging me, and began to slip an oiled-up finger up my ass. I moaned and let my hole relax to allow his finger. He pushed it in and out a few times, and could wait no longer. He pulled his finger out, and from behind me, I could hear the familiar sound of his oily hands lubing up his cock. After that, there was silence and I felt the slick head of his cock flop onto my waiting and hungry hole. Suddenly, and without mercy he shoved his whole cock deep inside me and started fucking me pretty fast. I clenched my teeth, waiting for the pain to subside. Thank goodness he at least stretched my hole out a tiny bit with his finger, I thought. He didn’t let up, fucking my hole like a jackhammer. Soon I was pushing back against his hard dick, getting it in my ass as deep as it would go. The pain was gone, and the lust for his creamy wad deep in my guts had taken over. I started moaning for his cum deep in my ass. Every time that I asked for his cum, it was as if he knew that I wanted it so bad, and enjoyed withholding it. He just kept pumping in my hole for what seemed like forever. Every thrust was ecstasy to me, and every time that he pulled his cock out all the way to the tip of the head my hole just wanted it more. It was almost as if my hole had a mind of its own and wouldn’t let his cock leave my ass, swallowing it back deep inside my guts, working on milking his thick load into my ass. Without any warning, he let out a deep grunt and piston-fucked his cock as far as he could get it into my hole and I felt his whole body shudder as he shot the first rope of hot cum into my guts. He kept punch-fucking me as he emptied the rest of his load into me, as I moaned for him to breed this ass, mark his territory, make it his. He lay there for a moment, letting the last drops of his cum empty into me before he quickly pulled his semi-hard cock out. He brought it to my mouth for me to clean off, and hungrily I slurped down the remains of what hadn’t made into my ass. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and walked out of the room, across the hall and into another room. I heard him turn on a shower, and I knew that the fun was just starting for the night.

After I sucked his dick back to life in the shower, he led me back into the massage room, and bent me over the massage table I had just gotten fucked on.While I was getting fucked over the massage table, I noticed some of the cum that had leaked out of my ass from when he had pulled his cock out and just couldn’t help myself, licking it up and savoring the flavor of his juicy and thick wad. He deposited another load deep inside of me, pulling out mid-squirt to leave some of his jizz all over my back. I started to think to myself, with his cock squirting all over my ass, my ass wet with his last load and the taste of his jizz on my lips, “Maybe California isn’t so bad after all.”

6416167596911141159-6991515516235449940?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.