[Cumslut Boy] Cum hunting in DC!

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

So, this happened a few weeks ago, when I was feeling especially horny.

I didn't have anything to worry about in terms of school, since spring break was two days away. I was checking around on adam4adam, bbrts, aim, yahoo im, hitting up all the guys I knew that might be free to spunk my hole up nice and rough.

I was hoping for like 20 or so, but alas, reality can be a bitch sometimes. I had found 3 different guys, one couple and another guy who were about 10 blocks from one another, so I decided that I'd better jump on that fast before I got stuck with just my hand and a dildo for the night. lol.

The first stop I made was at the house of the couple, to loosen up and slicken up my hole. I walked into their house, which was being renovated, and was quickly ushered upstairs to the guest bedroom where a bottle of Jungle Juice poppers lay on the neatly made bedspread. As I walked into the bedroom, the guy who hadn't answered the door came out of another room and introduced himself as he took my shirt off. We all proceeded to undress one another, and I dropped to my knees to suck something I had never sucked before:

A cock with a PA (Prince Albert, for those who don’t get the abbr.; look it up if you don’t know what THAT means.)

The clink of cold metal against my teeth was an unexpected sound, but I continued sucking, perturbed by the constant clinking of the ring against the back molars in my mouth as I started working up and down slower on his dick. I found that deep-throating was almost impossible to do with a 0-guage PA dragging across my tonsils. I sucked his dick as well as I could while his boyfriend gently lubed up my hole with a finger slicked up with lube.

I got flipped around roughly by Mr. PA, and I began going to work on his boyfriend’s dick with my mouth, able once again to deep-throat like normal. I felt the cold metal against my hole as Mr. PA started to push into my lubed cumhole. I relaxed my hole as much as I could to let his pierced cock get balls-deep into my ass. At first, the hooked bar in his cock felt a little painful up inside of my ass, but soon enough, we were in full swing, his cock reaching deep into my guts as I pushed back against his thick dick. Mr. PA’s thrusting pushed my throat further down onto his boyfriend’s cock as I moaned out loud (as much as one can when being gagged by a 7” cock). Soon enough, Mr. PA was stiffening up, trying to keep himself from cumming too soon, but of course his dick was in control, and it couldn’t stop fucking once it had started. He pushed in as deep as he could go, letting out a ragged moan and I knew that he was emptying his nut deep into my hungry hole as I continued to suck feverishly on his boyfriend’s cock. He pulled out after he recovered from the intensity of his huge cumload, and I jumped on top of his boyfriend, straddling him with his cock pointed straight towards my hole.

I had spent long enough teasing Mr. PA’s boyfriend with my mouth, so I unceremoniously pushed his cock deep in my hole and began riding slowly up and down on his thick cock. Being on top, I was in control for this fuck session, and I ground into him, pushing his cock as deep as it would go into me. He began to moan, so I sped up until I was lazily bouncing up and down on his cock. He grabbed me by the hips and we started a rhythm, him thrusting up into me as I pushed my ass down on his cock. After all of my sucking and deep-throating his dick, he couldn’t last much longer, and soon enough Mr. PA’s boyfriend was moaning, “I’m gonna cum.” He thrust once more and I could tell that he was adding his cum into the mixture within my used, slick cumhole.

I quickly got dressed, thanking them for the hot cum that they had given me, trying to hurry since I had another guy waiting for me at his place.

A quick drive down the road, and I was at the door of Bobby’s house. He opened the door, and I could see already that he was horny and ready for me. Bobby was older than me, but like most of my fuck buddies, he was older than me. (Guys in their 30s just fuck better than guys in their 20s usually…Only every once in a while have I found guys in their 20s that rock my world.) Bobby was wearing a wife beater and pajama pants, which did nothing to hide his large and hard cock. With a simple “hey,” I walked in and was immediately groping his cock through his pants. I began to kiss him deep as I slowly undressed him, taking off his shirt first, followed by his pants. I left him in his underwear, which was doing nothing to conceal a thing, since his cock was making the briefs tent up so much, that he just as well not be wearing them. I decided that was the case, and kneeled down to strip his underwear off of him, letting his thick and veined cock rest just under my chin as his underwear fell to the floor.

I could wait no longer, and began wrapping my lips around that hot member. The heat from my mouth must have gotten his attention, because immediately he began to softly moan and gyrate his hips. His cock languidly pumped in and out with the gyrations as I thrust my throat further down upon his cock. He placed his hands on the back of my head, and slowly began to fuck my face. I could only take so much of it and so about two minutes later, I pulled my face off of his cock, and suggested that we move this up into his bedroom. He agreed, and he turned and headed up the stairs, me in close pursuit.

We arrived at his bed, and he concentrated on the fact that I was still clothed. He stripped me quickly and without a word, intent on getting his cock in my ass as soon as possible. He pushed me backwards onto the bed, and leaned over to kiss me as he pulled my legs one-by-one up onto his shoulders. As if he had planned for exactly this to happen, he quickly and without me even noticing had grabbed some lube from the nightstand next to us, and he slathered some on my already slick hole. He seemed to not notice or care that my hole was already wet with cum, and he grabbed the base of his cock and aimed the head of his dick at my used and soon-to-be-more-abused hole.

Bobby’s cock head pushed hard against my slick hole and almost immediately, his entire cock slipped right in as deep as it would go. As soon as his cock was in balls-deep, I began to realize just how thick his cock really was. It didn’t matter that I had just been fucked by two hot cocks before; neither had stretched my hole enough to fit this thick one up inside of me. As he pulled his cock back until just his head was still inside, I moaned feeling his thickness stretch my hole even further than it already had been earlier. Without any fooling around about it, Bobby shoved his cock back up inside my guts and started pumping at a wicked speed. I watched his face, moaning to him, “Yeah, mark your territory. This ass is all yours. Breed me deep.” Soon enough, he too was making the face that is all too familiar, the clenching of the jaw, the “I’m gonna cum, but I wish I wasn’t!” face. He looked down into my eyes once again, and ravenously whispered, “You want my cum in you? ‘Cause here it comes. I’m gonna breed you.” I moaned back to him, “Yes! Breed this ass! Seed it hard!” as he thrust deep inside and squirted his thick, creamy load into my guts. We laid there for about two or three minutes, his cock pulsating as it pumped the last of his load into me. I was in heaven, triple-stuffed with cum and hungry for MORE!

Sadly readers, this is where the evening ends. Try as I could, I couldn’t find anyone else up at 2 am that was willing to breed me. I left Bobby’s house, and headed home. When I got home, I was wiped out from all of the physical exertion so I stripped and started to get ready for bed. As I took off my pants, I noticed in the mirror that my underwear was SOAKED from all of the cum that has leaked out of my loose and sore ass on the drive home. I went to bed without even wiping the cum off of my wet ass, enjoying the sensation of being a full and happily fucked boy. 6416167596911141159-2397729768188071519?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.