[Cumslut Boy] Shawn

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

So, not a whole lot is going on with my sex life RIGHT now, since my senior year here at college is getting more and more cramped and hectic. But I figure that all of my blogs don't need to be about who I JUST fucked, but some of my HOTTEST fucks. And isn't that what erotica is all about?

This has got to be my most favorite fuck of all times, and it happened when I was 19. One night at my old community college, I was surfing around on the normal sites: Manhunt, Adam4adam, Bareback.com, Craigslist....

I was shooting emails to some of the guys that caught my eye, and chatting in the chat room on bareback.com, when I received a reply to my statement in the chat:

"19/M/MD versatile bottom, bubble butt, 7.5" thick cut cock, stockier build, 6', 200 lbs, can never get enough cum up my butt"

“Hey. What’s up? Up for tonight? Not too far from you in DC.”

I checked his profile and what I saw took my breath away, and made my hole twitch: A hot, muscular black top with TWELVE thick inches. I thought to myself, “I have to see this. If it’s true, then lucky me!”

I messaged him back: “Hell yeah, I’m up for tonight. I’m ready to break a record. ;-)”

After the usual back-and-forth between the two of us, I hopped in my car to pick him up from the nearest metro station. When I arrived, I saw a tall, thin black man waiting around. I texted him, and my guess was proved right when I saw him look at his phone right after I sent the message. He saw the car that I described, and he jumped in my car, and off we headed towards my house.

We got to my house and no sooner had we walked into my bedroom, he started to strip and I followed suit. Of course, I couldn’t keep my eyes away from his crotch as he peeled his pants and underwear off. I was pleased to see that he did not disappoint at all; even soft, his dick was incredibly impressive.

Almost as if hypnotized, I dropped down to his dick and began to slobber slowly along its length. As his cock began to thicken and to become more rigid, the reality of what I was getting myself into became more apparent: this dick was a SUPER-COCK. I lifted my mouth off of his dick.

“Take it easy on me until I get used to it. I’ve never taken a cock as big as yours,” I said playfully.

He reached into the bag that he had brought, and pulled out a small pipe with a rounded bowl at the end. “I brought something that might help ease that bubble ass open for me,” he said. I had never smoked anything more than pot before, and I said “I dunno…Never done anything like that,” I uttered back somewhat nervously.

Eventually, I figured that if it would help ease that monster cock up my ass, I would try it. I puffed on the pipe for just a second or two, taking in some of the hot, white smoke. I waited for a buzz to come over me as he lifted my legs up onto his shoulders, but I lost my concentration as I felt a lubed finger enter my hole. He played with my ass using his finger for a little while, until something told him that my ass was ready. I felt the big head of his thick dick flop against my slippery lubed hole. I felt him push against my hole, and his rock-hard thickness slowly entered inch by inch.

As he pushed on in relentlessly, the immense pain that I expected to feel within my stretching hole was somehow further away than usual. I moaned as I felt a dulled pain arise within me as his cock plunged deeper into my ass. I thought that the length of his immense member would never end as he just kept pushing further and further into me.

Eventually, I felt his balls push up against my butt and I knew that his entire foot-long dick was buried deep within me. He slowly pulled a bit out of my hole, and I realized how much my ass was entirely filled with his sweet ebony cock. He pushed back in and I felt his cock push hard against the wall of my ass. The mixed pain and pleasure made me moan loudly. He realized that my moan was partially in pleasure, and he took that as his cue to add some “oomph” to his slow fuck.

As my ass slowly adjusted to his super thick cock, he began fucking me rougher and rougher. As my ass really became used to the hard pounding, I began to tighten my hole around his thick dick. He began moaning in appreciation to my tight ass, and I could tell that he was starting to get close to loading my ass up with his thick, juicy cum.

He began really pumping deep into my ass and pulling out almost all of the way. Then, I felt the familiar body shudder and he let out a deep moan as he thrust deep into my insides. His thick cock pulsated within me, and I felt my ass become slick with hot cum. He kept pumping deep into me for a few more minutes, and then he pulled out of my ass.

His dick flopped out of my ass, and the emptiness that I felt was so unusual to feel that I found myself craving that hot black cock already.

"So, what has been a fantasy that you've always wanted to try?" he said casually.

My mom was out of town for the weekend, so I thought for a second and then I replied, "Well, I've always thought that it would be a hot, dirty little secret to fuck in my mom's bed."

He smiled a wicked smile, and we both moved to my mother's room. Eight hot, sticky cumloads and four sweaty hours later, my ass was sloppy and dripping. Shawn had clearly marked his territory that night.

I had broken my record, and I'm glad to say that that record still hasn't been broken.

6416167596911141159-3213380373334696313?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.