[Cumslut Boy] And so it begins...

Feeder

Click here to see Cumslut Boy's original blog post...

Iam a college student in the MD/DC/VA area (sorry CollegeBoySpermHole, not being a copycat.), a science major. I don't think I am one of those college students that really will ever have a full experience of college life, like the residential students in their dorms. I mean, I guess that I'm lucky that I won't ever be one of those stereotypical college students that binge drink at frat parties or that stay up til 5am playing Super Smash Bros. in the dorm room across the hall from them. I'm also lucky that I'm not a residential student because I get to sample a wider array of cock and cum, so that I can satisfy my sexual....curiosity, shall we say?

Take for example my latest fuck buddy, Frank.

I placed an ad on CL (God love Craigslist), saying the usual so-and-so, "Need spunk in my hole asap. The more, the better." What followed were the usual repetitive emails from those inevitable guys that troll on CL responding to any ad with pictures pretty much. But of course, scattered among them were the gems of hot fuckers that I just love: no hang-ups, pure lust for a tight hole, a serious need to breed. (If I'm not getting bred and if I don't leave the morning after limping and dripping, it's just a hole-teaser!) I got a response from Frank, this hot, older black man with one of those dicks that just makes my mouth water and my hole twitch. His picture showed a hot nine inches of uncut meat between his legs, and that was that: I was determined to have him squirting in my hole before the night was up!

Well, that was a few weeks ago. Since then, almost every other day, we have been meeting up at his place to give me the hard and raw pounding that I deserve. The latest fuck session that we had started unexpectedly when I got a text from Frank as I was heading to the next lecture hall during the first week of classes. "Get your bubble ass over here as soon as you get out of your classes. I'm hard and ready for you." Thankfully, I only had one more class for the day. As soon as the class let out I was in my car, heading to my house to do a quick clean before heading to Frank's house. As I walked into the living room of his house, he quickly undid the button and zipper on my jeans. "Finally. I've been saving up this load for you all day. I hope you're ready for at least an hour of MY kind of fucking." Slipping them down my hips, he let my jeans fall to the floor as my keys made a loud jingling sound, hitting the floor too. I kissed him long and deep, finishing it off by telling him, "I couldn't even concentrate in my last class, thanks to YOU. I guess I'm just gonna hafta punish you by wearing that big ole' cock out tonight." He smiled, as if to say "Challenge accepted."

He decided that was enough chit-chat for now, as he undid his pants and quickly took his underwear off. "Get those clothes off, get over here, and show me how much you've missed my cock," he said in a domineering tone. I obeyed, stripping down and dropping to my knees. I opened my mouth to let his dick in. I slowly worked his semi-hard cock up to the mahogany strength that I had come to crave within my ass and mouth. As he got harder, I began bobbing my head up and down on his cock with an increasingly faster rhythm so that I could begin to ease into the gag muscles. I gradually worked my way to deep throating the entire length of his slick and rigid cock. "Fuck yeah, that's how I like it...Right there. Deep in that sweet throat of yours," he growled as he held my head down with his hot cock deep within my throat.

Hearing me gag, and feeling my body heave a bit, he released me and told me, "Get that ass up on that couch. I'm done with your mouth for now." I climbed onto the couch in his living room, bracing myself with my arms on the head of the couch, knowing the slam fuck that I was about to get for the fourth time that week. I spread my legs out a bit wider and pointed my ass up so that he could get in my hole with a smooth entry. I heard the snap of the cap coming off of the bottle of lube and heard the familiar sound of him lubing up his cock, and then finally felt his hand slather some lube on my eager hole. He slid his middle finger inside, pulled it out quickly and placed the head of his stiff and glistening dick in front of my hole.

The way Frank opens up a hole is with no mercy for the bottom. He does it in a way that you know he's enjoying the small amount of pain he's causing but he's also making it last as shortly as possible. This time was no different than the other times; I felt Frank's cock head push mercilessly into my ass, the shaft thickening with every inch that entered my tight hole. He didn't stop until his pubes were snug again my ass cheeks, and then he held still until my hole ceased its spasming and relaxed. Though my hole was relaxing, I knew that this was just the beginning of his onslaught of pain and pleasure. Frank pulled back about half way out of my hole and softly yet still forcefully, he plunged back into my guts. I let out an uncontrollable moan of pain, but behind that moan the pleasure was evident. I braced myself, unwilling to push back against his cock yet but smart enough to know not to pull away, lest I face his punishments. He continued his lazy pumping back and forth within my ass, letting my pain subside and my nerves finally awaken to the ecstasy overtaking my body.

Finally, I felt myself pushing back against his weapon of a dick to meet his thrusts, getting him even deeper inside me. Frank took this as his cue to bring on the REAL fucking. He pulled his cock all the way out of my hole and thrust it back in as deep as he could put it, as my moans of pleasured defeat issued forth. "Yeah, you thought I was done, didn't you?" I heard him say, his low voice barely audible above the sound of his low-hanging balls slapping violently against my ass. "Tighten that ass up around my cock....yeah," he growled as my sphincter muscles clutched tight around his thick meat pounding in and out of me.

"Yeah? You like this tight hole?" I answered back. "Fuck yeah, just like that, boy!" He slowed down, and for a moment I thought that he might have sprayed his hot load up my hole, but he pulled his slick meat out of my hole and said in a playful voice almost, "Get your mouth over here and taste your ass on my cock." How could I say no to a thick, wet cock in my face? I turned around and gobbled up his dick, taking him all the way into my throat. His moans were all the thanks that I needed, and I continued my deep throating for a minute or so more.

While I was still deep throating that slick chocolate cock, Frank said to me, "Let me hit your hole from above now. I need to get in deeper to blow my load. I want it to stay up there for a while." I flipped around to lay myself down on the couch, letting him lift my legs up onto his shoulders. He slowly positioned his spit-soaked cock back in front of my hole again and quickly buried his shaft back inside my ass, reaching an even deeper part of my ass. I moaned my appreciation as he started up his rough fuck again saying, "Fuck yeah. You know where that hot cum belongs...deep up in my ass. Get it up in there!"

I could see in his face that he was getting closer to giving me my hot and sticky reward, but he was trying to hold it off until the very last second. I looked up at him, and said, "Fucking fill me up...now. Yeah," giving him the go-ahead to blow his sweet jizz wad deep in my guts. His face quickly changed from a slight grimace into a face of sweet defeat, knowing that my ass had won over his cock, and that he wasn't going to be able to hold back any longer. He lurched forward, moaning a deep guttural sound as he plunged his spasming shaft deepest into me, marking his territory. I felt his cock throb as it jettisoned the contents of his thick nuts against my insides. We both knew that neither one of us had won our little challenge, since we both gave into the pleasure of one another. He let his cock finish spasming, and didn't pull his cock out until it had softened.

I was in heaven, filled with his hot cock juice and covered in his sweat. My battered hole was wonderfully sore and I felt a small amount of jizz leaking out down my ass cheek onto his couch cushion. I couldn't help but suck Frank's soft and sensitive cock, cleaning off the film of sweet and sticky cum.

As I left later that night, with another two loads inside me (one in my stomach, the other in my ass again), my hole was throbbing from the added abuse. But of course, I knew that this type of soreness was definitely a GOOD kind of sore....and well deserved.

6416167596911141159-5493693007232746663?l=cumslutboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.