[Frat Boy] Reboot

Feeder

Click here to see Frat Boy Cunt's original blog post...

So due to a great number of different reasons the past several months, sexually speaking, have been hugely inconsistent with both my history and my philosophy. Since it looks like things in that arena should be returning to the level I'm used to and that I ultimately need, I did a little mini-"reboot" with my public (and private) sexual persona. As someone who knows what he wants, whose taste is wilder than most, and who isn't shy to admit these facts, I do thankfully waste far less time tiptoeing with vanilla virgins in my searches for sexual experiences, but I also know that there is a small side effect of being blunt and open, that being the potential to come off as someone ruled by rather than freed by his unusually expansive limits. In other words, some people get the idea I'm just a cum-in-my-hole machine without any known expertise or interest in anything else, which is only partly true, and they write me off. The weight of assumptions was getting a bit heavy and Manhunt circa 2005-y for me, so I changed my BBRT screenname and profile around a bit, in order to be just as wild and slutty and true to who I am but in a more accessible manner.

Then, of course, I'm still learning how to deal with the whole boyfriend thing, having inadvertently acquired the unlikeliest of things: a sexual and romantic partner. Of course, we give one another virtually total sexual freedom (a condition of my initial willingness to maybe let him hang around after our first time until, I figured at the time, he grew bored of me and moved on peaceably), which brings up a whole mess of issues even while being fucking fantastic and the only way, frankly, I would be willing to go about life. But that's figuring itself out more and more lately, and that too encourages my return to sluthood greatly.

By the way, since I'm sure many of you are wondering, this is what the boy who defied all my supposed rules and plans and continues to do so after weaseling his way into my apartment and heart.

IMG_0004%5B1%5D

See? Just making sure you don't think I've gone soft and lovey dovey or anything.8357211063754223679-3474093629254969345?l=fratboycunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.