[Bareback Boy] I am finally back to my blog and to finding hotties...

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

Over the last few months, between the end of the semester, my part-time job and this dude that I have been seeing, yes in a "boy friend" sorta of way, I never have had much time or really desire other than to go to bed with him every night. I mentioned Kory several posts back - he is a really hot/sexy tough type boy who is about 2 years older than me, and he is a total, total top -- his age and his top attitude are HUGE attractions for me. I really like how he fucks me, its very direct, forceful (not painful) and intense. Over the last week, he and I have agreed to not see each other, and I really miss his huge , wide cock and his big nice loads of cum. In short, he is totally into me, and I am into him but he just isnt as sexual as I am, and we started only fucking about 1 x a day, which for me now is no way enough...

We still are friends, 100%, and see each other -- in fact he took me took a movie last sunday, and after the movie, we drove past his house and he fucked me in his bed. But the good news is that I am totally free/not contrained. And so far, I am really really making up for it. Just since last Wednesday, I have been fucked and my ass eaten at or near 10 times. ITS SO HOT, i love it -- being a complete and total slut is lots of fun.

Actually, just this morning, I got fucked really good by this older (45-50) dude, I got fucked for a really long time and the dude pumped 2 loads in me deep.

The best story of my new found sluttiness is to follow, and also about a few of my other recent hook ups.

I will be updating my blog much more regularly -- and here is a video everybody will like.

2202297972669951654-6742476801511555493?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.