[Bareback Boy] Just left a total HOTTIE's hotel room with 2 of his loads

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

I met this amazing, fucking super hot total top boy from , believe it or not, Croatia -- here visiting and I went to his hotel room, and he literally fucked me and ate my butt from 9pm to about 2:00am. We met on Craigslist, and we both already knew before I got there, that we only wanted to fuck totally bare. He is 27 6' 180, dark black hair, total buzz cut hair and with an incredible hot body, perfect V shape, huge arms, somewhat hairy chest, very hair legs and lots of dick hair. He didnt have a really big dick, but he was uncut and never got soft and shot his load 3 huge loads, all in my butt.

If he and I can work it out with our schedules ( he is here with family) we are going to meet up around 3pm tomorrow, at least for him to fuck me one more time. I actually really liked him, and we seemed to get along right away and not just sexually.

I still can smell his cum and sweat on me -- I'm not going to shower, even before any classes this morning. I know, kinda trashy.... oh well.

The vid clip I am attaching sorta reminds me of him, what his body looks like, except the top in the video is probably short and stocky built.

2202297972669951654-6461451608514014524?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.