[Bareback Boy] This what/who has been keeping me from this blog and being online at a

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

ksoft.jpg

k1-meunderneath.jpg

mirrorshotofkl.jpg

I met this kid back in December, and hooked up a few times, then after I got back from my vacation with my family in early January, we havent slept alone or been away from each other since!! His name is Kory; he's 100% straight acting, played soccer and has only been with two other guys and says over 5 girls AND he is the sexiest MF ever, and he is only 1 year older, but fucks / acts like he is 10-20 years older. His cock is perfect for my butt, and he is as horny as I am all the time, he cum a huge amount everytime, so he shoots his load in me usually a couple times in a 24 hour period. He is definitely the hottest and best top I've yet to have fucking me... I am online now because I am up in Missouri for a wrestling tournamet all weekend/holiday. Its been 3 days since I have been fucked by Kory, and we havent even been able to really talk, so I am crazy horny. I barely slept because I've been around all these totally hot wrestlers from Illinois and Missouri and the coaches here are all really young (for a coach), like all in early to mid 20s, and SO HOT.... I want to get fucked bare right now so BAD!!! jerking off isnt enough... here are some of his pics:

2202297972669951654-7474567577754764579?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.