[Bareback Boy] Being "pimped" out like before..

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

If you have read my blog for a few months, you'll see a post I made about my straight friends and their dealer for smoke, and how they basically one night trading me and my butt for their weed.... The dealer is actually kinda hot and studly, has a super hot thick dick and so I have seen him about 4 more times since then... Last weekend, he told one of my straight friends about me coming over once in awhile, and my buddy set it up with the dealer to have me be there regularly if he will give them weed or cheaper.... yeah, my friends smoke alot - which by the way I dont at all, no drugs for me at all , but I dont judge. The last two nights the dealer has fucked me, both times while two of my straight friends were on the dude's back patio smoking their weed... I have no idea how much it costs, but my one friend, who actually is probably bi (21 6'2" 195 blonde and was a diver in high school), told me I have to give up my butt to the dealer alot more and do whatever he wants. I started to tell him what the dealer does, as in eats my ass and then shoves in his dick and has even taken photos of it, and my buddy didnt even seem to be bothered, which proves more that I think he is bi. Oh yeah, the dealer gave me $40 tonight to give back to my friends, but I kept it.... lol It's the least they can do .... Like I said, the dealer isnt ugly or anything like that, but its kind of boring now but not sure how to get out of this one.... it feels great, and he makes me shoot every time, so I guess its ok.2202297972669951654-1184682920480712685?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.