[Bareback Boy] Meeting up with the 26 yo stud last Sunday

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

I did end up going and meeting up with the dude, Jason.... he wanted me to come over on last Sunday morning around 10 am, but like I said in my last post, I was totally wiped out from the young kid fucking me. The 26 yo stud was really super horny, and even though not totally my type, he definitely had (from his pics) a hot body and his cock looked really hot. I got to his apt around 12:30 on Sunday, and I was so glad I went as soon as he answered his door, cuz he was definitely better and hotter in person. We sat around for about an hour before either of us got the nerve to do anything.... after going to piss, I came into his living room and took off my shirt, and that started it.... he was licking me and telling me how bad he wanted to fuck me without us even sucking each other's dicks. That was fine for me, cuz Id definitely rather get rimmed more than getting sucked for sure. His dick was about 8" was thick, kinda flat like, and had this huge vein that went all down the top of his shaft, and I was totally into it, but he seemed kinda shy about it. He only fucked me for about 15 or 20 minutes before he shot inside me, and made alot of groaning and grunting as he came, really deep. He came so suddenly, that I wasnt even ready to jerk off and shoot. I hate jerking off in front of a dude after they have already come, but he just demanded it, and so I jerked for another 20 minutes or so, and as I was shooting he kept scooping it up in his palm, and then would rub it on his chest and all over my neck, face, and eventually my lips. He asked me to stay for awile until he could get hard again because he wanted to fuck me some more, but after about another half hour, I said I would just come back another time. And I definitely will, thats no bs. His load was really deep and at that point had mixed with the younger kid's last load of cum in me from early in the morning. On my way home, I texted and called the younger kid a bunch of times, because I kept thinking how HOT it would be to now have him shoot his load again in me with his and the other dude's... but unfortunately I didnt get in touch with him until really late Sunday night. If I didnt have class Monday I would have met up with him for sure. We have been texting alot since then, but I wont get to see him until Wednesday. I cant get this kid to text or talk on the phone about any sexual stuff at all... its all in his emails or he has goofy code -- like he says he wants to play alot of "hardcore basketball" with me meaning he wants and is thinking of fucking me.... kinda stupid I know, but this kid is so hot and what I like, I'll put up with whatever. He keeps telling me in emails how he is so into my body and my ass and my lips and that he thinks I should do all this fitness modelling and stuff.... He is the one that is amazingly hot.... I kinda feel a little intimated by him... but hey, as long as I work for him... who cares???

Oh and I had at least a good amount of their cum in my butt until late on Monday afternoon... I got rock hard and jerked off when I let it come out.2202297972669951654-4443047563752098425?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.