[Bareback Boy] I love thanksgiving weekend so far!!

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

I got home about 30 minutes ago after meeting up with a really hot, aggressive college dude. He is home for Thanksgiving break, he is 20 and is more lean and ripped than me, which I am not usually attracted to, but we started talking on A4A last week, and his dick and attitude definitely was the main thing I was into. Even though I had seen his pics, I was basically just meeting him to feel his huge dick (about 8 1/2 and the thickest one ever in my butt) in me. He is 5'9" , 150, dark shaved hair, and ... dont laugh, but he has braces, and they were so fucking hot , not sure that is a fetish, but I loved it. We met at a McDonalds near his parents house, and hung out and sorta played around in his car until it was late enough that he felt cool about bringing me to his house. As soon as we saw each other, we couldnt stop talking super dirty and he kept saying how he wanted to pound me and shoot his "jizz wad" (his phrase) in my butt. We almost even went in the McDonalds bathroom so he could fuck me or I could start sucking him in the stall, but the way it was laid out, it would have been way too obvious. By 1 am we got to his house, went around the back, went into his room from the pool deck, and at first I was pretty uncomfortable because of his parents beign there, but he started fingering my butt and the way he kissed made me so horny for him fucking me, I didnt care where he did it or if his parents walked in on us. Normally, guys near my age, younger or close, do not eat butt hole all that well... But FUCK! this kid was awesome and the more he stuck his tongue in my butt the more eager I was to take his dick and all of his "jizz." We had to be pretty super quiet, and he said he normally is more talkative, but it was still super hot. He started fucking me, in his bed, with all the covers pulled over us (its kinda cold for Florida right now...) and within about 5 minutes he was cumming, which made me shoot. It was a long wait for it to be so quick, but just figured it was still hot. He then told me he wasnt finished, wanted me to stay and get fucked more. His cock is really thick like I said and I am really tight. After he came the first time, he said my butt was not so tight and didnt hurt his dick, and he fucked me on and off since about 1 until around 6:30am. I am going to meet up with him later today too. He also did something I think is really hot and that is after he came in me, he was playing with my butt and fingered me and got his cun all over his finger and hand, and he did that a few times over the night. He wiped it on my body or nipples once. My legs are really sore now cuz as it got later, we got on top of the covers and he did it on my back with my legs back almost the whole time.

I feel really slutty right now, because I had talked to this other dude online the other day, and he wants to fuck me later this morning, around 10am. He is 26 and says he only is a top and only will fuck a boy bare, which makes me really want to get with him. He isnt as cute as the younger dude, but his body is rockin' and he is uncut. I just dont know if Im going to be able to do it. He has texted me already this morning, and says he saved up his load and not jerked off in two days. I dont even think I have very much cum left, but Im pretty horned still.

I will try to post some photos of one of these guys this morning, just have to edit out faces and all that.2202297972669951654-8382785286989887517?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.