[Bareback Boy] 2 Hot daddy tops and 4 loads of cum today...

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

I woke up pretty early this morning for a run, and when i got back home, still everyone in my family was still asleep, so I had privacy to get online... went on to adam4adam and manhunt... almost right away i started talking with this 38 yo ex baseball player, total beefy light skinned black daddy... he and i just really clicked, as much as you can online, right away... not to mention we both liked the other's body -- alot! his beefy body and his huge arms are definitely biggest i've been with, not to mention, that no exaggeration, he was close to 10". I met him at his hotel room, and he started eating my butt as soon as he yanked my shorts and underwear down. he probably licked my hole for at least 30-45 minutes, and then he started to fuck me, bent over toward the end of the bed... he came pretty fast the first time, but he kept his dick in me, and then within about 5 minutes, he started licking my ass, which made me shoot, and then he started fucking me... he shot his second load super deep, and kept his dick in me until i jerked off all over my tummy. he was fingering and holding my butt right almost into the hallyway of the hotel... it was about 11 am at this point. I was so horny still about the thought of a beefy hung daddy breeding me like that... so i tried to text this man, a total stud daddy, older than the first guy, but i had hooked up with him once about 3 months ago, he is older than my dad or uncles. but he is 6' 220, light hairy chest shaved military haircut, bisexual and when he comes, i remember it was lots. I figured nothing would come of it, but after about 5 mintues of my text, he calls my phone, and we talked, i turned around went to his house, and he fucked me really hard and shot two more loads, never pulled his cock out... i didnt come very much, but it was the hottest thing ever. and i didnt tell him about the first top dude who shot his load in me an hour or so before, but this guy kept telling me how much better my ass felt this time... smoother, not as tight and didnt hurt his cock so much, which is why he came so quickly. His cum and the other dude's was the most cum I've ever had, and i still have it in my butt, and its 4pm... some dripped out when i was at the gym, but gonna see how long I can keep their seed in my boy butt.

I texted the first top daddy, the light black dude, and told him about getting another daddy to shoot in me and he wants me over to his room tonight, but unfortunately I have to babysit my two cousins.... oh well.2202297972669951654-708336573830312819?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.