[Bareback Boy] 2 tops in one night

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boy's original blog post...

Just got home, around 7 am this morning, from being with two different total tops, both guys gave me really awesome fuckings!! I met the first kid at an adult book store on Friday, and we exchanged numbers because the place was so gross and full of disgusting old guys. The big thing about these two dudes is the first kid was actually a bottom like me, and I started fucking him, but when he was rimming me, he ended up fucking and cumming in me the rest of the time. He had a really thick, long (like over 9" -- no exaggeration) super hard dick, and his balls hung and swung as he fucked. He was my age and sorta skinny but his dick felt awesome. The last dude and I fucked for about 4 hours, and I fell asleep in his dorm room with his dick, which was pretty average size, still in me after his second cum load. I have the cum still in my butt and even though I came like 4 times over the whole night, I think I may jerk off, and definitely will feel the loads in my butt.

The main reason for this quick post is to let all of the readers know, that I am going to be more committed to posting on my blog with my stories and vids. and photos of dudes I've been with, if that is possible. I havent had that much time in last 6 months, but I can probably do it at least once a week.2202297972669951654-3948130384283934055?l=barebackboy.blogspot.com

More (some of Bareback Boy's blog posts contain video of his encounters)...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.