Lauderdale Bb Top Loves Party Guyz

bareback top here who loves guyz who party way way to much and then like being used anonymously while passed out.... go out and party all night and then leave the door unlocked for me when you are passing out - I will come in and get a big beautiful load off in your core and then lock the door on my way out.... I intentionally work slow and gentle as I do NOT want you to wake - no worries I am as honest as they come - you have nothing I want except an unconscious hole to seed... I have done this MANY times - you will NEVER hear from any of the guys that anything was missing or shit like that - I am NOT a party guy - I do fine for myself and don't need a thing except your lust..... I am NOT hard on the eyes - considered hot and handsome by most - I just prefer anono pig sex and the most eXXXtreme submissive bottoms (whats more sub than offering up your unconscious cunt? ) if your a time waster wannabe please save both of our time - but if your a serious player hit me with a message or contact me at neg4pozz@hotmail.com - note that there are 2 Z's in the email address neg4pozz@hotmail.com

post-424-0-52714800-1413472750_thumb.jpg 

• Upvote 3