[Quest For Seeding] 4 loads, 4 dud fucks

Feeder

Click here to see Quest For Seeding's original blog post...

For some bottoms who love to be bred, the load is the goal and the fuck itself is less important. For me that is not the case. Yes I love it when a guy madly unloads in me but the process of getting there is equally important. A dud fuck is a dud fuck whether the guy unloads or not. And yesterday I had 4!

Off to the sauna I went on a dull and cold Sunday afternoon, in search of the warmth of the steam room, and hopefully a great fuck. I had 4 fucks which all deposited loads, yet all 4 were boring, and almost identical.

1 - All 4 cocks were circumcised which was ok, but I was hoping for at least 1 uncut knob.

2 - All were around 4 inches long, which is also ok but again was hoping for a biggie at some stage.

3 - None of the guys could get fully hard. Sadly the phenomenon of 'Mr Floppy' has dramatically increased in my home town over the last 6 or 7 years. If I had a dollar for ever time I heard "sorry mate I can't get hard, I've had too much drink/meth/E/dope etc..." I would be rich indeed. Also, note to tops - a half hard cock can actually be quite uncomfortable/bordering on painful.

4 - All came within only a few thrusts.

Am off to meet a new fuck buddy today who has 8 inches of uncut glory, so things are looking up!6323903848126637728-7500148442279582222?l=questforseeding.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.