Frustration Fucks

Guest BareSissyEefje

Guest BareSissyEefje

Last Wednesday I was told that I had one month to find a new job, due to job cuts here where I work. That kinda pissed me off, so I decided to go for a drive and look for a fuck. Drove around for 1,5 hours before I went to my usual cruising haunt. When I got there it seemed pretty empty and lifeless, so I decided to walk round the lake that the cruising area is situated around. After about 10 mins I noticed that someone was following me, a not very tall dude, round 30 and of Moroccan descent. I walked to a place I knew I could check if he was for real and waited. He walked into some bushes when I sat down on a bench and waited for me. I waited a while to see if he was reeeaaallllyyy up for it and then walked into the bushes myself, pulled down my trousers and he started to suck me off. After a short period of sucking he pulled down his sweat pants and a lovely thick cut cock came out, which was as hard as a rock. He turned me around, spat on his dick and started sliding it between my butt cheeks. It felt great, especially whenever he slid over my pussy, which immediately started itching like hell. He spat a bit more on his dick to continue sliding, but I grabbed his dick and let it slide into my cock and sperm hungry pussy. He bent me over a felled tree trunk and started fucking me like a jackhammer and after 5 minutes he shot his DNA into my guts, pulled out and left me gaping and dripping. While being pounded I did not notice that a tall blond man had spotted us and had taken up a position to have a good look. The guy pulled out his dick which was about 8 inches long and just slid it in without asking permission. It was the first time I have had someone just slide in without asking. He just took his prize, which was my pussy, like a real man. He raped me, but it just felt right at the time, so I joked about how if he was loving raping me. This didn't put him off at all, he just laughed and said 'It's not rape if your pussy complies'. Point made. He kept on fucking me for a good while and shot his load into my cunt. Because I was a good boy apparently, I got a blowjob as a reward, but he spat my load into my mouth afterwards. I went home not feeling frustrated and angry, but happy and with cum leaking out of my raped cunt.