First Time Slamming

subbttmguy

• 2 weeks later...

so im wayyy behind updating this but here is how it went ; )

we arranged to meet up at his place because his rmmt was going to be gone, drove an hour to his place (furthest i ever drove for a fuck) right when i walked in we said hey N he was already rock hard in his shorts. Went straight down to his basement and he showed me his sling room and fuck room they have down there.

He wasted no time getting a belt around my arm and already had the slams ready, i asked what to expect....he said you will get a major rush and get really fucking horny!! He gave me a slam, took the belt off and i felt it a lil bit but nothing crazy. He asked how i felt while he was doing his, i could see the difference in him and he was feeling it wayyy more then me. He said he was gonna give me a bigger one, he did it again and i felt a stronger buzz but not like him. He was getting horny as fuck and said he was just gonna booty bump me.... now that i felt!!

I was feeling high as fuck and he pulled his cock out N shoved it down my throat, started face fucking me hard... pulled out and told me to get undressed N bend over it was time to load me up!! I got on my knees on the edge of the bed and he started rimming me to get me wet then stood up and slammed his cock in me, fucked me for like 10 minutes N blew his load in me.

He put me face down on the bed and started rimming my bred hole again, asked me if i ever let poz guys fuck me (his profile online said Neg), i said i had once but was Neg, he said he fucks poz guys, i asked his status and he didnt answer and started fuckin me again.... i remember him slamming me hard as fuck and then he started askin me if I wanted another one of daddies Poz loads.... yea u fuckin pig u want daddy to Poz ur hole??? fuckin take that daddy dick!! he fucked me for a reallyyy long time and fuckin blasted another load in me.

We made out forever b4 he started fuckin my mouth again.... all while he kept finger fuckin my used hole.... he said it was time to slam again... he slammed himself N booty bumped me again.... put me in the sling... stradled my chest N started using my throat to lube up... got off me and lined his cock up with my hole... asked me if i wanted daddies cock... made me beg for his poz load b4 he slammed into me and used me till he bred me again... asked me if i wanted some chem piss in me.... i was so high i wouldve said yes to anything. He put a funnel in me and started flooding me with his chem piss while i was in the sling.... something i had never done, but was hot as fuck!!

We went and crashed on the bed for an hour or so making out when he asked me if I wanted to try G, i said sure and he gave me a capful, said wait 10 mins N it will kick in and man did it ever!! at first made me feel sick kinda for a few then i just wanted him inside me, he put me in the sling and started using me then took me to the bed and really fuckin slammed me till he bred me a 4th time while making me beg for his poz daddy seed to knock me up!!

we chilled on the bed for a lil bit b4 he got a text from his partner (not rmmt i found out) who wondered what time he was gonna be done with me lol .... it was 9AM.... i had been there 13 hours getting used. Def did not feel like that long!! i told him id take off, left his place and realized how fuckin high i was when i tried driving lol, parked in a parking lot and chilled for like an hour. The comedown the next few days was a bitch though, body aches and rushes for like 2 days!!

Was a hot way to try slamming, booty bumps, G, chem piss all in the same night by a scruffy sexy muscular daddy!!

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...