[Gruntraq] Skinhead Construction 3

Grunt

Click here to see Gruntraq's original blog post...

An erotic story based on some real circumstances, but embelished with a touch of fantasy.

Continued from Skinhead Construction 2

He then threw me the underwear and said, “Here you can keep these until next time”. Then the skinhead construction stud buttoned up his 501’s, smiled and walked away.

Over the weekend I sniffed and sucked his underwear dry, jacking off and cumming on them until they smelled and tasted more like me than him. I even got raunchy and cleaned his tracks nearly white as I hammered away at my bursting cock. Dirty filth, he made me cum. I still didn’t even know this big red-headed skinhead construction dude’s name. I even headed out to the construction site on Saturday and Sunday hoping I would see him again, only to find it quiet and lonely. No sign of him or his old truck anywhere on the site.

Monday morning I cruised through on the way to work, didn’t see him. That night after work, didn’t see him but found a house under construction to hang in and spark up. I didn’t jack off, went home and jacked off all night with his underwear. I was getting a kinky twisted crush in the sickest way.

Tuesday morning I saw his truck as I rode my bike though, but no sign of him. That afternoon I had to work later than normal so by the time I got down to the site it had almost completely cleared out. I was worried I would miss him again as I rode through the streets of houses under construction looking for any sign of life. As I turned a corner and continued to ride I heard the roar of an engine coming up behind me. When I looked my heart reeled, it was him.

He rolled up next to me on his driver’s side and stopped. With a wry grin he asked, “You out here looking for some trouble again?” His sweaty red brow and bald head twitched before he wiped it off with his dirty forearm. “You might say that”, I replied. “I have found it here before”. He rubbed his thick bushy goatee giving me a predatory look over and grunted. “Well put your bike in the back of my truck and get in”.

I quickly lifted my bike into the bed of the truck and hopped in the passenger side. His cab smelled of man sweat, dirt and cigarette smoke. The floorboards were covered with dried mud and trash, the ashtray overflowing with cigarette butts. The seat had one of those tweed covers on it, worn through with holes. Pens, papers and empty cigarette backs littered the dash. They rolled from one side to the other as he hit the accelerator and pulled a fast U-turn in the street and headed off.

“I’m David”, he said and held out his hand. I grabbed his thick stubby mitt and shook it. “Shane”, I replied back. We drove down to the back corner of the subdivision to a mobile office trailer parked inside a fenced area and said nothing else on the way. My cock was getting hard in anticipation of what was going to happen, my heart was pounding through my chest.

The truck created a cloud of dust as it rolled over the fresh dirt and gravel and came to a stop. David hopped out and shut the chain-link gate behind us before motioning me to follow him up the stairs to the mobile job shack. He unlocked the aluminum trailer door and I followed him in. The place was just as filthy and musky as his truck was. The old trailer smelled of leaky roof, cigarettes, and sweat. It was hot inside and I began to sweat almost immediately.

“Sorry, the AC is broke. They’re coming out to fix it tomorrow”, he apologized. I smiled nervously, “That’s OK I don’t think it would have cooled me down anyway”. He smiled and laughed at me as he locked the trailer door and began lowering the blinds making it dusky dark inside. He then unbuckled his belt and began popping open his bulging 501’s. As he ripped open his jeans his throbbing tool popped out and tented his stained underwear.

As he pulled his sweaty jeans and briefs down and let his blunt un-cut instrument out in the air, he lifted his orange construction T-shirt up over the back of his neck exposing his hairy tattooed chest. Without the need for orders, I knelt down on the floor in front of him and took his pasty stinky meat in my mouth, savoring his filthiness. He tasted just as ripe and pungent as last time, the folds of his foreskin just as cheesy as before. I even picked up on some dried cum in his hairs as I licked his shaft and around the base and balls. Was this ever worth waiting for.

“Oh yeah, that feels good bro”, he muttered as his hands guided my skull around and around on his tool. His hips gyrated and humped at my face as I slurped, licked and swallowed his grungy stinky cock like a pig in heat. “I was hoping you’d come back bro”, he said in a craven voice. “You are so good at that”. I wasn’t giving up on his cock to reply as his rough stubby hands ran through my hair, caressing my head.

As my hands braced myself on his hanging jeans, my knees straddling his weathered work boots, he asked, “You like to take it in the ass bro? I sure would like to give you a good fuck.” The sound of his grovelly skinhead voice made me reel. I pulled off his cock and licked my lips clean, jacking his beautiful red haired staff before I stood up. “I was hoping you would”, I replied. He smiled and grabbed my skull with his rough skinned palm, pulling me to his face and he kissed me hard and wet.

“Go get on the couch”, he said as he shuffled over to the desk and pulled a drawer open. As I pulled my pants down and assumed the doggie position on the edge of the couch, he approached with an open jar of Vaseline dirty and filthy inside and out. He scooped a big wad of the jelly and began greasing up his bulging meat with it. I then felt his greasy hands grab my ass cheeks and spread them apart wide. As the feeling of air hit my pucker, he spit on it giving me an immediate feeling of wetness.

It surprised me when I felt his greasy hands pull my cheeks apart wider and his rough hairy goatee plant itself between them. His warm tongue slithered into my stinky shit-hole and began lapping at it slowly and swiftly. He dove into my pasty shitter, wetting it up and eating it clean without abandon. My cock twitched and bobbed as the feeling of his hairy mug and mouth working my asshole sent me into orbit. Wow, wasn’t expecting that.

As soon as it began, it was over. “There, now your all soft and ready for my cock”, he said as he dabbed some of the Vasoline on my wet nest and worked it in with his sandpapery fingers. Then he saddled up to me, grabbing my hips with his greasy hands and pushing his un-cut log into my soft waiting hole. He guided it with one hand as his beefy muscled body put its weight into me. In one shocking motion he shoved his fat blunt potato into my tight chute, cracking a whip of pain up my spine that made me yell out, “Ooooowww Owww, woow, Auuhhh!”

Unfazed he sunk his destroyer into my slip and held it into me tight for a few seconds allowing my muscles to adjust. The pain was electrocuting my brain with waves of shocking sharp impulses. He stayed still with the pressure on until he felt my body relax a bit. As the sweat poured out of my skin and my head sunk into the dirty couch pillow, he pulled back and began slowly pumping my chute.

“You gonna be OK?” he asked. I nodded yes in between pants of pain and shock. Taking that as a starting gun he began slap fucking my ass harder, pounding his construction tool into me. His breathing got heavier and louder as his body motions got more violent. “Huh, huh, huh, huh,” we panted in unison as the couch squeaked and slid on the dirty linoleum floor.

He only lasted for a couple of minutes before he said, “Here I come bro.” He bucked me hard and deep, painfully a couple of times making me yell, “Ooow, Owww, careful”. Suddenly he pulled is assault gun from my aching burning hole. He then blew his man seed all over my red swollen pucker and on my ass. I could hear him slapping his cock hard as his ropes of warm juice fell upon my greasy stinky nest. It sunk into me once again, pumping its last warm prize payout deep into me.

As I was relaxing and catching my breath he pulled out and I felt his rough greasy hands grabbing my cheeks again and pulling them wide open. “Oh man, that is a nice asshole you have there bro”, he panted. I then felt his tongue licking up his warm seed from around my spent pucker, carefully and deliberately lapping up each splatter of his man seed. Then he sunk his tongue into my greasy cunt, sucking and felching out his slimy goo mixed with my stinky ass grease. Man this guy was a pig beyond my imagination. It felt so good.

He jacked off my cock as he ate away at my slime hole until I began to orgasm. He quickly turned me over and began sucking my cock, and taking in my warm shooting seed one rope after the other. Just as I was rolling my head back in the shock zone, he laid down on my stomach and planted his mouth on mine. A torrent of flavor entered my mouth and enveloped my tongue. It was a mix of our shared cum, my stinky ass juice and a trace of Vasoline. He collected all of the wicked goo in his mouth for the last minute or so and was now dumping it in mine.

I grossed out at first, reflexing to pull away, but he forced his weight on me and forced his mouth full of raunchy sex slime into mine. His tongue flithered like an evil fire in my mouth, spreading his wealth to every taste bud as our greasy spent cocks rubbed together side by side. His musky body odor filled the air as our sweat blended together. Before I knew it all we had in our mouths was each other’s saliva and my face was raw from his scratchy goatee.

He finally stood and pulled his pants up over his greasy flaccid tool. Looking at his watch he said, “Hurry up and get dressed. I got to get cleaned up and get home before my bitch wonders where I’ve been.”. Shocked to find out he had a waiting bitch, I sat up and began to pull my pants back up and get buttoned. He walked off to the bathroom at the back of the trailer and washed up while I waited.

When he returned he said, “You can use the can if you want”. I smiled and said, “No, I want to go home dirty.” He smiled and put his hand on my crotch, giving me a good squeeze. “You are a dirty fuck aint ya”, he chided. “I am now”, I kidded back. He then pulled his dirty pair of underwear out of his back pocked and handed them to me with a shitty smile. “Until next time?” he asked. I grabbed them and stuffed them into my pants. “Until next time”, I replied.

Continued Here620619944028412509-7155443832385925199?l=gruntraq.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.