[Life In The Raw] One of my favorite bubble butt bottoms

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

One of my favorite bottoms from bbrt was back in town. He has an ass like basketballs. Huge and round.

I told a buddy of mine, a german top with a big dick where and when it was happening.

I got there and he was on his knees in no time sucking my dick, I stood him up and shoved my face into his bouncy bubble butt. Then I mounted him from behind. Slowly fucking him, watching my dick glide in and out of his perky round ass.

The door knocked, it was my big dicked german buddy.

He came in and undressed while I fucked my sexy muscle bottom.

He then shoved his big dick into him.

"You weren't kidding when you said he has a bubble butt."

He kept fucking away hard at his bubble, splitting him open with his huge dick.

Another knock on the door, another top joined the fray.

He undressed and soon we were using the bottom at both ends. He sucked us while another rammed his ass. He got on all fours and we traded off on his bubble muscle butt. He was in pig heaven, moaning as our dicks split him up.

We all played with each other, making out, tugging on each others nipples, sucking each others cock, i was eating every ass in room. But we all focused our hard dicks on his firm ass and soft fucked asshole.

My german buddy pulled out and I slammed in, busting my semen in his perfect ass, filling him with my seed. Once my afterglow was over, my german buddy went back in.

He fucked him for a bit more then he pulled out, feeding the bottom his load, busting on his face and tongue. The other top fed him his load as well.

I asked the bottom how he felt, he smiled and said "Ask me tomorrow."

We all got dressed and went home.6205496180732721325-5695783303596382669?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.