[BB Boi Breeder] Cucumber Boy

Feeder

Click here to see Bareback Boi Breeder's original blog post...

Finally have another hot encounter to write about. Damn it has been way to long.

“Never tried this before but thought about it for a long time and have practiced with fingers, screwdrivers and a cucumber”, was the reply to an ad I ran on Craigslist seeking a warm tight ass to use as a cumhole. There was no other information, no age, location, weight, nothing. I answered the ad with a “Sounds so very tight” and asked for more information. There was not answer. Several days later I got an answer. He apologized and said he chickened out. He also said he was 25 and very, very straight. He said he was 5 foot 9 and had an average build but there was no way he was sending a photo.

Well being more than a month with no new butt to fuck I figured I would take a chance. He wanted to meet in a public place and if it was cool we could go back to his place. He suggested McDonalds in a little town about 30 minutes from me. He told me if I had something to drink to bring it and we agreed to meet at 10 that evening.

When it was time for me to leave I threw a bottle of Jack and a 12 pack of Bud in a bag along with a bottle of poppers and got into the truck. I got to the McDonalds 15 minutes early and parked the truck. There were only a dozen cars in the lot and inside there were only a couple customers. I waited 10 minutes and went inside. I ordered a cup of coffee and sat down at the far back end by the window to keep an eye out for him. I sipped the coffee and waited. No cars were entering the lot and after a little while the big sign outside was turned off. I sat for another 10 minutes until my coffee was gone and figured he chickened out again. I got up and made my way to the door. As I got to the door I noticed an employee coming out from behind the counter heading for the door and me. He was moving to slow, to carefully and I knew I hadn’t been stood up. I opened the door and he was right behind me. He whispered to keep walking and pick him up around back. Well, a little James Bond stuff always adds excitement so I did as he said. When I pulled around back he got in and said he didn’t want anybody seeing us leaving together. I took that as I passed his inspection.

I looked him over and he wasn’t an fugly nor a hottie. A normal average guy, brown hair, good skin, and he weighed I figured 170. He didn’t really do anything for me but when I thought of him fucking himself with a cucumber it did excite me. Inside this average looking guy was a dick craving bottom boy and I wanted him to treat my dick like he treated his cucumber.

As I drove he gave me directions I told him I had some things to drink and said that was good. He said he hoped he had some chips to go with them. What a stupid thing to say. He must be nervous. I told him no problem, I could always find something for him to eat. He cracked a little smile. He directed me into a mobile home park. (He didn’t like the term trailer park).

He directed me to a fairly nice looking newer home and I followed him inside. Inside it was neat and clean. This guy wasn’t trailer trash-shucks. I paid him a compliment about how nice it was and well kept and he thanked me. I asked if he was hungry yet and he said no but I will have a drink. I pulled the Jack and Bud out and he went and retrieved a couple glasses. He clicked the TV on and we sat, drank and watched. After he finished his first shot and beer I asked if he was ready to get fucked. He said not yet. After the second shot and beer I asked the same thing, and his reply was the same.

When he started the third set I put my hand on his thigh and said I was ready to fuck. He didn’t move. I moved my hand up and felt him up. He was hard. I put his hand in my lap and he felt around. I unzipped my pants and put his hand on my dick. He got interested really quickly. I stood up and dropped my pants and boxers. I put my crotch right into his face and on cue he opened his mouth and sucked me, or rather mouthed me. Wasn’t a blow job, just a mouth job but I let him continue. He must have really liked it because he stood up and took his pants off and his Joe Boxers and laid face down on the couch with his butt up in the air.

I didn’t miss a beat, I got my tongue right onto that hole and his legs tensed right up. I worked my tongue around his hole, flicked his hole and stuck my tongue in it. It tasted musky and of sweat.

Fuck me he sort of ordered and pleading at the same time. Hell yea I replied. I put a big glob of spit on his hole and got my dick really wet with spit also. It was an awkward position with laying lengthwise on the couch but I climbed on top of him and got my dick head up against his hole and applied a some pressure. Nothing. I pushed harder and felt him give way and he shrieked. I told him to just relax and lay still but instead he started pushing back at me. He was so tight and dry but now he was bucking like a wild horse and as soon as he started he stopped. I knew what that meant and sure enough I heard a sheepish “I came”. I didn’t move, I just laid still, and then I naturally heard “ it was starting to hurt.” I said it was suppose to. I told him to get on the floor and lay on his back. My favorite position. I reached into the bag and pulled out the poppers. Thank god for poppers. I told him to take a big hit and let them hit him before I spit on my dick, threw his legs up over my shoulders and shoved it in. He had that glazed poppers look in his eye. My mind went into that sleazy place it goes when it wants to help me come. I looked into his average face and thought about my dick in his never fucked, never spermed hole, I knew that very soon he cherry would be so far lost. I was close to cumming, not from the way his ass felt, it really didn’t feel that good. It was tight but it didn’t have the velvet glove feeling of surrounding me. What was getting me off this time was the knowledge that he would never forget what was about to happen. I pushed his knees back behind his head and bent down and put my lips on his. I tenderly stuck my tongue in his mouth then I whispered, now I am going to breed your ass. You want me too, don’t you? He didn’t answer. Not the begging for my come I wanted. I reached over and got the poppers. I took a huge hit and stuck them under his nose for a super long hit. Then I took another hit and then back to him for another long hit. I slowly fucked him until his poppers high started and asked him again. “Do you want my to breed your boy pussy, want my come?” “yes” was his reply. I yelled at him “do you want me to breed you?” and his reply set me off. “Fucking do it!” he yelled back. I buried my dick as deep in his ass as possible and remained still for a moment waiting for my orgasm. I felt my balls pull up and the spasms start, big spasms, I knew he could feel my dick pulsing. And right on cue with my spasm he moaned “oh” coinciding with my spasm. When I was finished I bent down again. I gave him a deep sensual kiss, real soft and tender. I took my mouth of his and said, “well?” He replied “wow”.

I pulled out of him and noticed the right away the down side of fucking virgins. The dreaded brown streaks. I asked where the bathroom was and went and cleaned my self off. Hey, shit happens. It is the price to pay for the cherry. It was worth it.

I returned to the couch and grabbed a Bud. I handed him one. He opened it and took a swallow. I started to pull on my pants and watched him sitting, sipping beer with my load swimming in his ass. I got dressed and remained there for another 15 minutes of so. I didn’t want him running to the bathroom and getting rid of my load.

As I bid him good night and as I was almost out the door I quipped “now that is a special sauce isn’t it?”

He broke into a big smile and with the smile and the little gleam in his eyes he did look fucking cute.7138497070323239091-2433696935470141970?l=barebackboibreeder.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.