[College Cumslut] Me, Myself, and I

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

The first thing you should know about me is that you won't get to "know" me. I will not post pictures of myself or the guys I hookup with. I am out but being identified as the "gay sex blog writer" is not something I need, or want, in my life right now.

Seeing as you don't get to see a picture of me, I will do my best to describe myself (and eventually my hookups) to you. Lets start with me. I am in my early 20's and a junior at a major public university in the Pacific NW. I am 6'1'', brown hair, blue eyes, 7'' cut cock, size 13 shoes, slightly hairy stomach and chest, hairy legs. I weigh 200lbs and am a slightly bigger, muscular guy. I played football and basketball in high school, so I'm definitely athletic. My first sexual experience with a guy wasn't until my freshman year of college. My shyness always prevented me from meeting up with anyone. But once I was on my own at college, I became less and less shy about being with a guy. My freshman year I hooked up with 4 guys, doing nothing more than bj's. This last year school year, I became a little slutty and hooked up with 17 guys (since late September).

I am into college-aged guys, 18-25ish. I've hooked up with skinny guys, average guys, athletic guys, and muscular guys. I love legs and feet. When the sun comes out and the guys start walking around campus in shorts and flip flops, I get hard. Asses are great as well. Walking behind a hottie in jogging pants with a nice ass always makes my day. Tan guys are also a turn on. They also happen to be very rare at the school I go to! And it goes without saying that I love cocks. Cut, uncut, curved, straight, big, average... it doesn't matter. Cocks are awesome :)

As you'll read in the upcoming posts, I am fairly versatile. It all depends on the situation, the guy, and my mood. I love getting pounded and seeded... and I love pounding and seeding. Kissing is also a favorite of mine. Sometimes I get in a mood where I'd rather kiss than fuck :)3766694183598535868-8038170841944618586?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.