[College Cumslut] And So We Commence...

Feeder

Click here to see College Cumslut's original blog post...

Summertime brings with it many things. Warm, sunfilled days. Long, lazy nights. Shirtless college guys glistening in the heat :) I am starting this blog for a couple reasons:

1. Well, to be honest, I'm bored as fuck. One thing summer brings for me is boredom. I have TOO MUCH time on my hands, which, I admit, is a great problem to have :) Writing about naked boys engaging in sweaty acts helps the time fly by.

2. I like writing. I never knew how much I liked writing until I started college and actually learned how to write.

3. I love sex with hot college guys. I love it so much I have to write about it. Sharing my experiences makes them that much hotter!

This blog will mainly focus on my sex life. I am a gay guy with straight tendencies, meaning 90% of the people I have sex with have penises. The focus will be almost exclusively on my gay hookups because, lets be honest, gay sex is hotter than straight sex :)

I may, from time to time, have an entry that deals with my life outside of the bedroom. My day to day life is not too exciting. I am a typical college student: Study and go to class during the week, party and hangout on weekends. Basically, when I'm fully clothed, my life is pretty standard. It's when I hop out of my clothes and into the arms of another college stud that my life becomes blog-worthy :)

With that, I start my life in the blogging world...3766694183598535868-19193395063046909?l=collegecumslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.