[Kink Dude] Legal Meeting - Public Exposure

Feeder

Click here to see Kink Dude's original blog post...

So, I had to go to see a legal counselor recommended to me for fighting a ticket. I set-up the appointment and drove there on a hot day with the top down to the car. I had my shirt off driving to the lawyer's office. I was a little bit lost, so I called on my cell phone and explained where I was currently on the road. He explained to me that I was down the road and asked what I was driving. I answered him. He said, "Ah, I see you coming down the road towards the building now. Shirtless I see. Being shirtless on a hot day does take away some of the sting of the summer, wouldn't you agree?" "Yes, it does," I replied. "Don't worry I brought it with me." He pasued briefly then said, "If you are comfortable with it off, then please just leave it off." So, I thought, 'Why the hell not???' , and I left it off. Parked my car, and went into the building and up to his office.

So, he greeted me at his office door. Shook my hand, directed me towards a chair, and asked some questions about me, personally. I answered, being the coy slut and submissive I am, with probably more information than he really required. After a little bit of this chit-chat, he said, "So, I take it you are gay, and from your shirtless entry I assume you are fairly wild too?" I answered with a cocky grin, "Yep! That's me, a wild sub faggot!" He just looked at me with an amuzed expression and replied, "We'll see. Take off your clothes..."

I stripped down quickly, standing nude in the office. I was suddenly aware of that the office was a corner suite, very open, and full of very large windows on three sides. He noticed quickly that I was wearing a cock-ring, and he smirked at it. Of course a good sub fag always has one on, and I do most of the time. He pulled open a desk drawer and pulled out a camera. I knew instantly that this was going to be a very fun meeting!

Well, he started directing me to pose some for him while he took some photos. I obliged eagerly. Then he said, "Time to test more of that wild side. Get up in that window." So, why not? I did what he wanted, standing nude in front of the window. He really enjoyed taking the photos.

rzdP6250024.jpg

crprzdP6250029.jpgcrprzdP6250027.jpg

So, he went back to his desk again, this time grabbing a backpack out and placing it on the floor in front of me. He opened it and pulled out one at a time three dildos. I said, "Do you always have toys in your office?" He replied, "Actually, no. I had them here after a few nights of fun this week. But I am glad I still have them here now." His smile was all sex. He picked out a hefty black toy, and handed me lube and said, "So I want you to get it in your hot ass, then get back in the window again." I was a little nervous about being that publicly brash, especially after just seeing a cop down on the street below, but I did as I was told. Again, he LOVED the fact that I did it, in a window with a toy in my ass for all the city to see.

rzdP6250017.jpg

rzdP6250016.jpg

rsdP6250015.jpg

So, he enjoyed that I was such a wild obedient fag. He even said as much to me. LOL. well, he watched me ride it for a bit, while he pulled out his dick and strocked it. He really enjoyed it a lot. Then he said, "Time to get more wild. Follow me." I got down off the desk, pulled the toy out very thankful that I had cleaned out earlier that day. With toy in hand I followed him out of his office. He had grabbed my shorts on the way out the door, but I was standing there in an office building hallway in nothing but my running shoes. He grinned, and said, "Follow me." We went down the hallway and around a corner to the shared mens bathroom. He motioned for me to go in the bathroom, so I did.

In the bathroom, still nude, he again started directing me to pose for his enjoyment. He has his dick out again, rock hard and leaking some pre-cum. I knew he was excited about this all.

rzdP6250048.jpg

rzdP6250046.jpg

rzdP6250045.jpg

crprzdP6250040.jpg

crprzdP6250039.jpg

So, he looked at me finally and said, "I want you to suck my dick." Then he left the bathroom. I followed him back to his office, still only wearing running shoes. In his office, he pointed towards the floor. I went to him and got on my knees. He pulled down his clothes, and I started sucking. I am a pretty talented sucker. It didn't take too long before he was ready. He exploded all over. A little messy, but not much. He did not take many pics of me sucking him, since he was way too into the moment to stop. LOL.rzdP6250003.jpg

rzdP6250002.jpg

rzdP6250020.jpg

Needless to say, I don't think I will be charged for his legal services.2501446638139707467-89305927358582447?l=kinkdudesrule.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.