Late 20's Boy Visiting Sf Hoping Someone Will Entertain Fantasy...

seeking a dom top or couple who have expereince hosting and getting off on turning guys into hungry slutty cum dumps. i have been partying for a while but very new to slamming. So of course i have the typical bottom fantasy which i doubt will ever come true but if the ideas turn you on and you feel you can at least get a good number of the elements down then i certainly am interested.. My current one is to be tied to a sling, possibl blindfolded and wearing a ball gag. The couple or top then starts teasing and eating my hole before he slides his huge dick deep in me. he then presents a try full off ready to go rigs and proceeds to slam me till i am spun out of my mind with his cock already in me, he then proceeds to fuck me for a bit before he has others join. My top advertises on as many sites as possible that I am a cum hungry fuck there there to be used and filled with as much cum as possible. my top will occasionally feed me loads from my hole to give me a tasteand finally My top finishes off the day by fucking my loose, sloppy ass and we both nut at the same time at the end. of course i know this kinda senario is almost impossible to pull off but open to trying varations.