[Kink Dude] Visiting Jock

Feeder

Click here to see Kink Dude's original blog post...

visitor_stl.jpg

Had a jock that contacted me, said someone had giving him my email about how hot of a discreet slut I was... so he took the chance. I am glad he did. He send me some pics of him, but this is the only one I can post. Anyhow, we exchanged several emails, setting things up and making sure we were compatible.

So, I raced home cleaned out, got dressed in a jock and brought a toy like he wanted. He met me outside, just to make sure we both liked each other. We did. We chatted a little, but he already knew from the emails that I was pretty wild and one hell of a submissive for the right dude and situation. So he pushed the buttons well and got me to take off my pants, and follow him in the side door of the hotel wearing my tennis shoes, socks, jock and tee shirt. DAMN.

We got up to his floor without anyone seeing us, he unlocked the door and had me put my bag inside, and then said it wasn't anyfun unless someone saw me. So, we went down one floor and walked down the hall. A door opened behind us as we were almost at the corner of the hall, we kept walking, and he glanced back to see. He said it was two younger girls, probably early 20's, and they were both staring at us.

Anyhow, back in his room, we got to it. I sucked him hard, he fingered me, had me ride the toy some, and then fucked me. he ended up double fucking me using the toy and shot deep in my ass. He loved it. He said that I made his trip great. I guess I am working to make our city exciting afterall.

2501446638139707467-6653757567484941338?l=kinkdudesrule.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.