[Kink Dude] Whore Nite

Feeder

Click here to see Kink Dude's original blog post...

So, Been absent for a bit. Sick. Hate the cold weather. Oh well. Got a good fuck-a-thon over the breaks. Sum it up, had a hotel room for two nites so cruised the internet trying to whore myself out. Got bites. ended up getting 7 dudes to all do me (not at once). None of them would take pics tho, so just a hot memory to me.

1st dude was a nervous young jock, and it was a quickie. The only reason was that I wanted to be primed for a hot dude (2nd one) that I was already talking too. He thought it would be hot for me to already been fucked when he comes over.

2nd dude I was actually talking to a dude and his good friend. They wanted to both come over at the same time and use me. The friend was okay, but he had to get "motivated" first. Anyhow, the 2nd dude went on and came over, not telling his friend that he did so. He was HOT. we played, he used a toy, we played, nice and hung too. he doubled up on me with the toy, then had me ride a beer bottle (big end first) for a bit. He jacked off watching that on my face. Was hot.

3rd dude was the 2nd dudes friend, he finally came over later. He was okay, just not very into sex. He got off quick fucking me too. Yeah, I took it.

4th dude was a college jock bi dude who wanted my ass. I told him it was used and he thought that was hot, so a little sucking, and then he got to it. He ended up rippin off the condom and breeding me anyhow he was so into it. He was muscled and lean.

5th dude was a hot inked dominant type, he had me doing a lot to please him. I LOVED IT. he fucked me for a long time too, and had me take it deep. He said he wanted to see me again, so I took his info - and this whore will hit him up again soon!

6th was an older guy, the next day. He actually had a very thick dick, bout like the 2nd dude. he kept on pounding I didn't think he would ever stop. Took his load deep as well.

By this time my ass was getting sore... lol. I played with my toy some and ended up jacking off.

7th dude was a dude that actually lied about his appearance and such. used a very old pic of himself, when he actually didn not have a bad body. But oh well, i let him fuck me anyhow. he had a little dick, and I did not really feel much of him. LOL. He also did not last long. I think he really was excited being with a hot slut like me.

Anyhow, that was the jest of my whore nite.2501446638139707467-6229638321300860447?l=kinkdudesrule.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.