[Kink Dude] Being used....by big black dick

Feeder

Click here to see Kink Dude's original blog post...

crpDSC02587.jpg

So, it all started with a dude I had met online (and played with) in the past. Amazingly we found each other again, and he wanted to tap my ass. So, we planned it all out, and here is how it went...

We had planned to meet on a parking lot about 1 mile away from my place. He had given me instructions about how he wanted me to be "ready" for him. I knew he didn't really mean met him on the parking lot that way, but I thought, "fuck why not, I am a kink faggot... so I will do it." Anyhow, he wanted me to be in white ankle sox and a jock - and that is it! I added a black leather collar that has letters that say "submissive" just to get him in the mood too.

So, I got all cleaned out, and put on the sox and jock, I brought a jacket 'cause little chilly out, and put on shoes to get to the car. I lingered outside hiding sort-of behind a shrub at my place looking up and down the street, nervous as all hell about being outside in a jock; but finally got the nerve to creep to the car. Just happens when I started, a silver Mercedes came burling down the street and the guy inside saw me. He had to stop at the stop sign just outside, but damn he stared and smiled. So I thought why the fuck not, and went to my car and got in. I know that dudes was pulling away slowly.

So, I got to the lot, and the sex pal was there. I waved him over to my car, and opened my car door all the way so that he could see me when he was walking up. He was a little surprised, but all he said was "good boy." Anyhow, he followed me back to my place, and he came up to my car and told me just to get out. I did, ass hanging out there still, and walked to my front door.

crpDSC02605.jpgInside, we got to it quickly. Why waste time with a hot slut like me???? So I sucked him hard, he called me a "slut" a few times. He took some humiliating photos. Then he fucked the hell out of me. He pounded me hard for a good while too, saying things like "you like this big dick don't ya fag?" and "you are my fucking whore." Anyhow, he eventually said he was gonna come , and shoved his big black dick all the way inside me. I felt his dick throbbing as he shot his load, and he said, "ah, you fucking whore... take my load.." It was hot.

crpDSC02612.jpg He would not let me "his fag" get off, instead he cleaned up and left. He told me on the way out that we would be doing a lot more of this, and some more wild kink soon too. My ass was sore and big time open - just like this faggot WANTS it to be!

2501446638139707467-7577599292273452619?l=kinkdudesrule.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.