[Kink Dude] And so it begins....

Feeder

Click here to see Kink Dude's original blog post...

Ok, so I was told to start a blog for kink dudes to be able to network, talk, read, enjoy, jack-off, and such. So here it is....

I am a wild kink dude. I really get off on being used. I never have been able to understand why, just that it is the most exciting and the biggest craving I have. Just feeling like a whore, like a b*tch, like a slut.... INCREDIBLE!

Over the years I have slowly expanded with play in the kink and sub/dom world. And let me tell you... it can be so damn HOT! So, I find myself now at that place where I at least accept that I am a wild, kink submissive dude. Don't get me wrong, I like to top a dude too, but yeah, if I can be the sub to a hot dude I am all the way ready to go!

Cheers till I get more going on this site.2501446638139707467-7812408641393890702?l=kinkdudesrule.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.