Fucked The Dealer

So I saw this guy on Grindr who's profile gave hints that he dealt crystal. I was curious so I hit him up and we chatted for a bit. Eventually he asked if he could see my cock and he liked it so much that he sent pics of his smooth bubble ass and his nice shaven hole. I hadn't expected to, but I was soon making plans to meet up and fuck the guy.

We ended up meeting up and driving to a motel a short distance from campus. He knew the guy working that day and paid for the room with a quarter gram of his stuff, and before we knew it we were in the room. He fixes himself a mixture of soda and GHB and then helps me smoke for the first time before smoking a whole bunch to himself. 

I lay back and enjoy the powerful rush of my first meth high and he goes to work on my cock, sucking it like it was the last one he'd ever taste. After a bit of that I get up to fuck him, but end up eating and fingering his hole for a good 20min first. He was looser than most of the boys on campus, but this was okay because I've got a huge dick, and because (As I would soon find) he knew how to work his ass muscles just right. 

So I lube his hole and line up behind him to start fucking. I push in slowly and start massaging my cock in and out of him, feeling his ass work my shaft while he moaned and talked dirty. The meth was making this fuck incredible, the pleasure was multiplied and I was feeling unusually aggressive.

I pulled all the way out, lined up again and let myself fall forward into him, with all my weight behind my cock and let it sit deep inside him, my balls pressed up against his ass. He gasped, hit some poppers that I hadn't seen and begged me to fuck him harder, and so I did. 

I was riding him harder than I had ever fucked anyone, slapping his ass and holding his head down against the bed by his neck. He was being loud, sometimes talking dirty and other times letting out incoherent babble, laced with a few recognizable obscenities. After what seemed like forever I leaned forward and asked the slut if he wanted my cum. I couldn't understand all of what he said because of how fucked up he was, but it was clear that he did, so I came hard, but didn't stop fucking. 

Later on I came again after slowing down so he could take another hit off his pipe. After the third load he begs me to fist fuck him, so I lubed up my hand and began to work it inside of him. He whined and moaned, but with the help of poppers and meth he continued to loosen up and to accommodate my hand, then wrist, and then the better part of my forearm.

After I he shot his load, I fucked him one last time and ended up feeding him my piss.

All in all it was an interesting day. Tried two new drugs (did GHB later that day, but not with him) and fist fucked a crystal meth dealer bareback. 

Ended up testing positive for Chlamydia after that & the doctor got me a blood test that I'll get back in a week or so. Wonder what else will show up?