Visiting His Big Brother

BabyBobby

Gotta love those cherry-popping stories!  Especially when chemically-enhanced.  Thanks for a great first chapter!

I got my cherry violently popped by a couple a black man and a cute white boy while I was visiting LA. It took lots of therapy sessions to cope with it. Then for last few years, I met men who got me to take chem and now I think of it as a fond memory.  It's interesting how my thought process changes under the chem.  

• Upvote 3

I got my cherry violently popped by a couple a black man and a cute white boy while I was visiting LA. It took lots of therapy sessions to cope with it. Then for last few years, I met men who got me to take chem and now I think of it as a fond memory.  It's interesting how my thought process changes under the chem.

My first date with a man ended with him forcefully raping me raw. I convinced myself after that to only date smaller younger guys. I wanted bigger older men but was afraid of them until I finally found someone I was comfortable with and two months after we met I told him what happened and that was why I hadn't gone to bed with him yet. He told me that we could redo my first date and instead of me being raped that I could tell him to play rape me so that in my head I could associate older bigger guys and rough sex as what I asked for. Same physical sex but now my choice changed everything.

• Upvote 2

Part 9

Eric and Shaun swapped places and Shaun had Bobby clean his cock as Eric fingered the boy. Shaun held Bobby's head because he knew Bobby would like it and he told Eric how much Bobby wanted to be held so Eric put his arm around Bobby and squeezed him tight as he fingered him.

Shaun asked Bobby if he was happy being held by his two men and Bobby went into another orgasm which answered the question.

His cock started to get hard so he slowly fucked his little brother's throat and held his head as he told Eric all that he learned about Bobby.

Eric listened and then teased Bobby about his wanting to be seduced, chemmed and pozzed. Bobby purred like a kitten in response.

Eric sent Shaun to get cleaned up and get the place ready as he talked to Bobby and decided what the future would be. Since Bobby liked being the innocent boy Eric told him that he was to be their little boy and he put Bobby's thumb into his mouth and told him that Shaun and he would be his new parents and would hold and love him, Bobby again went into his orgasmic convulsions but didn't cum as his cock had already gone dry. Eric told him that he looked like a real boy since he couldn't cum and told him he was never ever to jerk off again and certainly would never top. If Bobby touched himself then he'd be put in chastity.

Eric told him that on his birthday he wanted Bobby to be fucked by 21 guys, one for each year. Bobby assumed that meant tomorrow and didn't know that tonight at midnight it would happen.

Seeing how Bobby knew and wanted to be corrupted Eric told him that he'd find some nice babysitters to watch him and he better be a good boy or he'd tell the babysitters they could spank him.

Eric decided he'd keep Bobby spun all night but not completely twisted and set up a pipe and gave it to Bobby. As Bobby smoked Eric told him that even though he was nearly a 21 year old man that he was to emotionally and in his behavior become a little boy in his head. He should always suck his thumb at home when he didn't have a cock or pipe in it.

As a little boy you'll do what your Daddy or big brother say even if you're scared Eric told him and saw the boy's eyes show he was high again and he had Bobby get on the floor on his knees and told Bobby to be a good boy and drink as he started pissing down the boy's throat.

Bobby was rubbing his hole with his thumb as he drank his Daddy's piss and Eric told him that when he wasn't sucking his thumb he should put it in his boypussy. Bobby loved being used but didn't like the taste but told himself that there were probably more things Eric or Shaun wanted that he wouldn't like but he knew he could do it because he wanted to be their boy.

Eric knew they'd all have fun together and wanted to spend a few minutes with Shaun so he sent Bobby to the shower and told him not to come out until every hair except his head, eyebrows and eyelashes was gone.

Bobby walked to the bathroom and Eric saw he was again sucking his thumb and hoped one day soon to find the boy doing so in his sleep.

Shaun was setting up the bar as Eric walked up behind him and put his right arm around him as he held out the pipe in his left and told Shaun to keep smoking until it was done. As Shaun smoked Eric told him he loved him and how much fun they were going to have with Bobby.

Eric told him he was a man and his lover but Bobby was their boy and he'd love him too but Shaun was his number one. Eric knew over the next few weeks and maybe longer he'd spend a lot of time with Bobby and wanted Shaun to feel secure.

By the time Shaun set the pipe down Eric was ready and pushed him against the wall and pushed down his shorts and smiled as he slid into Shaun's ass as he knew he would be prelubed. Eric stroked Shaun as he fucked him and told him he was never to stroke Bobby. Eric came quickly and after having Shaun clean his cock he dropped to his knees and blew Shaun. Shaun was so excited that he shoot off quickly and then Eric stood up and kissed Shaun and shared his load with him.

Eric filled in Shaun on the plans for the night then went and got his party supplies ready as Shaun finished setting up for the party.

Bobby shaved his body and found he liked the smooth look and knew he'd never look like a man all shaved and smiled because he was a happy boy. He was about to piss in the shower as he always did but instead he laid down and pissed towards his face and got some in his mouth and swallowed it but wished it was Eric's.

After drying off he walked to his room naked and saw Shaun sitting there with a pile of clothes. Shaun dressed his little brother just as he did when they were younger. Bobby loved the attention his brother made to the little details. He put him in tight white boys briefs and when Bobby saw himself in the mirror sucking his thumb and wearing just a white T-shirt tucked into the white briefs he got excited and as Shaun brought a polo shirt he saw the boy cock was chubby and growing and actually looked massive in the size 14 briefs he stopped and rubbed Bobby's crotch making the boy moan. He then told his brother to lift his arms and put the shirt on him and then whispered into his ear that he needed to learn to ignore his cock and only think of other men's cocks and his boypussy.

Bobby for the first time realized that his cock wasn't going to give him pleasure and asked if it was ok to hurt it and Shaun said he was sure they could do that.

Just as Shaun picked some tight jeans Eric came in and gave him a butt plug and said he wanted Bobby's boypussy plugged all the time. The plug wasn't big but had a real thin neck making it comfortable for longtime use. Shaun had Bobby pull his briefs down to his thighs and then bent him over the bed and told Bobby to lick the plug and Shaun licked his hole. He couldn't believe how much he wanted to eat his brother all day and regretted not doing it years ago.

Eric passed Shaun a shard and said that should keep his pussy hungry for a while and said he needed to leave the room before he mounts the boy again. Bobby enjoyed knowing that Eric wanted him.

Shaun pushed the shard in then the plug and had Bobby stand and pulled up his briefs. After the jeans went on Bobby started wiggling his ass showing the bump was working. Between his tight jeans, bubble butt and his wiggling Shaun thought he looked like a walking advertisement for legalizing raping boys. Shaun smiled and thought the guys tonight were going to love his little brother and he got his worn Yankees cap and placed it on Bobby and told him to stay in his room until he or Eric got him.

When Shaun found Eric in the kitchen he told him Bobby was dressed but he had him wait in his room. If I stayed near him for another minute I was gonna rip his clothes off and fuck him again. Eric was amazed at how much Bobby brought out the top in Shaun and decided to remind him that like Bobby he was a sub for Eric and he told Shaun to pull both of their pants down. He spun Shaun around and bent him over and spit on his hole then he pushed a shard in and two fingers pushed it deep, then he had Shaun pull up his pants and get back on his knees and suck Eric's black tool.

Eric told Shaun that he could fuck Bobby tonight in front of everyone but otherwise he too was going to be a cumdump. Tonight both of you will be knocked up and then bobby's pussy will become a hole for all of our friends but your pussy is for me only. But since he knew how hungry Shaun could get he wanted the two brothers to use double headed dildos together often and maybe even tonight they could put on a show.

Eric didn't cum as he wanted to save it for later but he spit in Shaun's mouth just before the first guest arrived. As Shaun went to the door Eric went to get Bobby but first grabbed a pipe.

Bobby was lying on his bed and looked so young and innocent he made Eric hard again instantly. As he rubbed his crotch he saw Bobby stare at it and asked the boy if he had rubbed his own but Bobby told him he didn't and he loved wiggling his butt with the plug in it.

Eric told Bobby to sit up and handed him the pipe and told him to use it. Once Bobby had taken two hits Eric took the pipe away and said that's enough for now and that the first guest arrived. They walked hand in hand to join Shaun and their guest.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 14

Part 10

About 11:30 Eric had Bobby and Cory help him in the kitchen and asked if they both were enjoying the party. Both boys agreed and Eric told them that he was glad they liked his friends but as he opened a cabinet he told them that some didn't get high but thought they could together in the kitchen and pulled out a pipe and took a hit and gave the pipe to Cory as he grabbed Bobby to shotgun with him. After passing his smoke to Bobby he told Cory to do the same.

By the time Bobby got the pipe he was actually taking his third hit and was feeling great and ready for what Eric had planned. Eric had Bobby take two more hits and then told the two boys that it would be hot to watch them make out.

Cory leaned in and put his lips to bobby's and Bobby opened his mouth and let him. Eric told Cory to hold bobby's head and shove his tongue in. Cory understood and for a slim twink he for the moment became a Dom and owned Bobby.

Eric had them stop and said they should rejoin the party. It was now just five minutes until midnight. Once back in the living area Eric handed Bobby the pipe again and he did three more huge hits.

A few minutes later at exactly midnight Eric announced that it was Bobby's birthday and he was now 21. After the obligatory song Eric produced a wrapped present and handed it to Bobby. Bobby opened it and it was a large youth safetgard red jockstrap. Someone yelled to try it on and Eric told Bobby that was a good idea.

Bobby was so spun he kicked off his shoes and pulled his jeans down. A couple of guys commented about his tight little briefs but Bobby didn't hear them and removed his briefs. Bobby was standing in just socks and a shirt in front of about 25 men and didn't care. Eric held the jockstrap for Bobby to step into making sure the boy's back was to the crowd. After the jockstrap was on Bobby he kissed Eric and thanked him for his gift.

Shaun stepped forward and handed his brother another wrapped gift but told his little brother he should take off his socks and his shirt first as it was covering his first gift. Bobby now stood nearly naked as he opened his next gift. Bobby gasped when he saw his present and his brother told him to show everyone his gift and Bobby held up a wooden paddle that had holes in it. Shaun asked if he wanted to try out his gift and a small nod was noticed by all.

Eric told Bobby that since it was his birthday that everyone would give him a spanking and had him lean over a chair. Cody gave Bobby a bottle of poppers and had him take a few big hits then Eric handed Cory the paddle. Cory understood Bobby better than most as he too was a sub boy and he gave Bobby a whack as hard as he would have wanted and handed the paddle to the next guy. By the sixth guy Bobby was crying and by the twelfth his cock was rock hard.

As the rest spanked him Cory and Shaun brought out the preassembled sling from the master bedroom.

When the last guy spanked Bobby Eric asked if he wanted his real gift and Bobby still crying nodded and Eric led him to the sling and put him into it. Shaun secured his brother's hands as Eric secured his legs.

Cory then put a tourniquet on Bobby and told him Happy birthday to the rest of your life and stepped aside as Shaun brought the rig he prefilled to his brother's arm and after finding a great vein he inserted the needle and he pulled back and saw the red blood fill the bottom 1\4 of the rig then he loosened the tourniquet and emptied the rig into his little brother.

Bobby had dreamed about this day but had no idea how intense it could be. The quick panic and cough occurred then his little body raced and he settled down and felt amazing. Eric was playing with Bobby's butt plug and it was the best feeling ever but when Eric asked if he was ready to become boyslut cumdump Bobby started begging to be fucked.

Eric pulled out the butt plug and asked if he wanted to be fucked or did he need to be bred.

Bobby felt a need in his boypussy that we overpowering and yelled that he needed cum, he needed cum in his boypussy and he needed it now.

Eric slammed his cock into Bobby's tight hot hole and grabbed the boy's hips and power fucked his new cumdump and bred it quickly and told Shaun to breed it next.

The guys loved seeing brother on brother and egged Shaun into a quick breeding too.

Cory was next. He teased Bobby's hole and asked him to beg for his cum. Bobby begged as asked and Cory started fucking his new friend but then as he got close to cumming he surprised Eric when he told Bobby he was going to knock him up and then held Bobby tight as his cum shot into the boy.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

Part 11

The guy standing next to Eric as they watched Cory breed Bobby with his poz seed told Eric that Cory better enjoy this fuck because it's the last time he'll ever top.

Eric noticed the guy earlier and didn't know him and expected he was with one of his friends guests but was surprised to learn he had come with Cory. They were a Daddy/boy couple and Cory had only recently tested poz after having taken his Daddy's poz loads for nearly a year.

Daddy or Earl, was the only man to have ever fucked Cory and did so the first night after introducing the kid to Tina. He told Cory that if he was to be his boy that no one else could fuck him nor could he fuck anyone else until he tested poz. Once he tested he would poz another boy then he would never fuck again and would become a cumdump for Earl, his friends and anyone else that wanted him.

Earl told Eric that he would get Cory fixed so that he'll stay a submissive bottom. Eric asked if he meant to fix him ike a dog. Earl said no that Cory's balls would stay intact but he was getting him fixed chemically. The same drug used for sexual deviants which would prevent erections or ejaculation. A buddy of Earl's had told him about and had used it on his boy. It sounded severe but Earl told him it was prescribed to children to stop puberty if it started too soon. And since Cory was only 5'6" and 110 pounds it would make him stay a boy.

Eric asked if Earl was ready to make Cory a cumdump and slam him up like Bobby.

Earl pulled out an eyeglass case and showed Eric that he came prepared to turn Cory into a fucked up fucktoy if Eric was ok with another bottom boy and Eric told him as long as he could use Cory too.

Earl called Cory over and strapped the boy's arm as he told him it was time for him to stop pretending he was a top and become the boy he really is. As Earl was giving Cory his treat he told Eric that the most he ever slammed Cory with was .4 but this is .6 and he was fixed too. Earl then told Cory welcome to the rest of your life.

Cory coughed hard and heard loud ringing then drifted away into a place where all he felt was pleasure. Eric and Earl watched the boy cough, shake then settle down and saw drool coming from his mouth and his hard cock disappeared and now looked like it would forever. Earl rolled Cory onto his belly and told Eric he was his to enjoy.

The boy looked completely out of it which didn't turn Eric on but the boy's ass was calling him and he liked knowing that his cock was only the second one to breed the boy. Eric leaned over the boy as he wanted to have his tongue in the boy's mouth as he pushed his cock into the tight little hole.

As Eric touched his face Cory opened his eyes and saw Eric on top of him and softly asked him if he was going to fuck him and Eric smiled and pushed the head of his cock into the boy and then told Cory he wasn't just going to fuck him but he was going to breed him and turn his tight little boyhole into a cunt. Eric lowered his head and got his tongue into the boy's mouth as he bottomed out in his ass.

Shaun overhead two very hot older men talking about how they liked to fuck men and not these hairless little twinks. Shaun's hole was getting horny watching Bobby and Cory get fucked and he was ready for his turn and went to his room and put on some leather including his favorite jock and then approached the two daddies. He saw them checking him out as he got closer and knew he made the right impression.

They knew Shaun was Eric's boy but had never met. Shaun asked if they could help him. One of them said only if you help us and grabbed his crotch. Shaun told him that if he'd help him carry another sling in then restrain him in it and slam him up they could do whatever they wanted. The men were speechless for a moment so Shaun added that was unless they wanted the little boys instead.

Both men grabbed Shaun and told him to show them this sling.

As Earl saw Eric take Cory he went to Bobby. Another guy was getting his nut in Bobby and when he pulled out Earl didn't let the boycunt close before he pushed in to his balls. His cock wasn't the thickest but it was the longest yet in Bobby at just over nine inches.

He told Bobby to look at Eric and Cory and told him that Cory was going to be a cumdump and that Bobby was the last boy that Cory would ever top. He told him that Cory filled him with a massive toxic load and when we slam you again your getting his blood too.

Bobby said he was happy that Cory choose him and hoped they could play with each other later with dildos. Earl asked if Bobby was going to breed a neg boy too and enjoyed hearing that Bobby never would fuck or use his boycock for anything other than pissing or having it hurt. He told Earl he wanted to be the best boy ever for Eric and Shaun and when they told him he was there boy he knew he didn't need to be a man and he liked feeling like a little boy again for his brother and little boys don't cum.

Earl asked if Cory looked hot drooling like a baby and Bobby started sucking his thumb and nodded so Earl told him he could slam him hard and also make sure his clit wouldn't get hard nor cum but he'd be able to orgasm again and again.

Bobby now sucking his thumb harder nodded to Earl. Earl told Bobby he needed to ask Eric if he could get what Cory got. Bobby called Eric and said, "Daddy, could Daddy Earl give me the same as Cory, please Daddy."

Eric didn't know if Bobby understood what he was asking for but decided it didn't matter and also loved hearing Bobby ask like a child. Earl then told Eric that Bobby would only be fixed for three or four months and you can decide then if you want to do it to him again.

Earl got the rig ready as Eric pulled out of Cory and got between Bobby's legs. He grabbed bobby's junk and asked him if he was going to grow up and find boys like Cory to breed. Bobby said he wanted to be his brother's and Eric's little boy forever and didn't want to ever grow up. Eric told him that Cory was going to be a boy forever and that Earl was never going to let him cum again and was actually going to make Cory's dick become like a real boys. Eric asked Bobby if he wanted to give up cumming forever too.

Bobby told Eric that he wanted to be his boy forever and would do anything. He admitted to dreaming of having it cut off but didn't want to be a girl. Bobby cried that he wanted to be a real boy like before Shaun moved away.

Earl asked Eric if he was ready and Eric told Bobby that he was going to be a boy again and told Earl to slam him. Eric put his thumb in bobby's mouth and Bobby started to suck it as Earl slammed him and Eric told Bobby he loved his little boy.

Bobby soon stopped sucking and coughed and then his eyes rolled back and his head turned and drool ran out. Eric asked Earl if he wanted to fuck Bobby and Earl told him he should breed Cory at the same time.

Shaun saw and heard his brother tell Eric he wanted to be little again and Shaun wished he could fuck Bobby right then but he was about to get slammed and then fucked too. He was happy his little brother came to visit and that he would always be his little brother.

The end

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love this story more please Are anal organism real?

I don't touch myself when I get fucked and yet get hard and sometimes CUM (however not usually when I am high) When I am high, I need more stimulation like nipple plays while I am getting fucked to CUM. So anal orgasm does happen sometimes and once it does you'll get hooked at least for a while.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...