State Highway 6 Arcade

cumhole1919

I met a new sperm donor at a bar on Saturday night.  He intends to use me and share me regularly.  But he couldn't use me last night, so I've been really horned up since then.

I went to the private arcade on State Highway 6 way out in the western suburbs of Houston.  Because it's a private club it has gloryholes.  It was fairly active, but it took a while before I got some action.  An older man, my age, probably, grey hair, grey beard went into a booth and I took up my position on the other side of the gloryhole.  He put through a soft cock, I sucked it hard to about five inches and he fed me.  Very nice.  I got my cock sucked by a guy who was getting fucked by someone in the other booth with him, but he wasn't able to concentrate, so I left.  I saw who had been fucking him come out of the booth.  He was short, skinny, dare I say emaciated?, and in his fifties.  He cruised me but didn't go into a booth.  I was concerned he might have shot his wad for the day.

I sucked off another small cock through another gloryhole, then started resumed cruising the aisles.  I saw a man emerge from a booth.  The booth connected to it was still occupied, so I slid into the empty one. 

Through the gloryhole I saw it was the skinny butt fucker.  He saw it was me and fed me a soft cock, It was soft but showed promise.  Limp it was about five inches.  I lovingly sucked him hard and he was a good seven inches of upward curving cock.  He took over and fucked my face for a while, then let me suck him some more. 

He was rigid and I made my move.  My cumhole was pre-lubed, and I'd already opened my jeans.  I held his cock, turned around after applying some additional spit to my hole, and impaled myself on him.  He signaled his approval by starting to fuck even before I was all the way down on it.

He gave me a good, steady fuck for about five minutes, then sped up.  I hoped he was going to breed me, and, sure enough he shoved all the way in me and held it there.  He throbbed inside me, then moved his cock around in my cunt for a bit before pulling out.  I turned around to clean his cock off, but he had his finger at the hole.  So I put my hard cock through.  There's nothing like getting a recharge to harden my cock.  It didn't take long and I fed him a big load.

Now I was spent.  I left the abs.  It was four o'clock.  I had been in there forty minutes.  If I hadn't shot my was I probably would have stayed four hours.  But, no regrets.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...