Colorado Bud(And Buddies) Are Worth The Trip..

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

$30 for an 1/8th ounce of seedless high quality, high-thc, great tasting strains of LEGAL RECREATIONAL bud.(prices are very competitive but run 30-45$ an 1/8th)

Can be purchased by out of state tourists with a valid state ID/DL.(some counties restrict sales to in state customers only but they tend to be conservative counties). Counties with large populations, like Denver county, more liberal, of course, will sell to anyone 21+ with a valid ID.

I'm a lifelong pothead. Poz. I smoke it to maintain a healthy appetite and have a Colorado med pot card which allows for about a 25% savings. Yes we still have med pot too.

Do you know how fucking cool it is to walk into a pot shop and legally buy recreational weed? I never thought I'd see the day here in teabag, conservative, America where I'd be able to walk out of a fucking store with a sack of super quality herb.

The pot edibles are worth the trip alone! No smoking needed. Of course, weed can be vaporized for a non-smoke experience too.

To me, pot is my preferred party favor.

Zero side effects and the organic stuff I eat/vape is chemical-free. No hangovers etc.

Pot and poppers make me squeal like a fucking pig.

I recently moved from Chicago to Denver and love it here so far. It isn't quite Chi's gay scene but Denver has a well established gay scene of its own. I'm liking Midtowne Spa's $7 late nite pig special rate. After 11pm only $7 for 8 hours of pig debauchery. Denver Swim Club is awesome too.

Pot edibles are a fucking blast at the tubs!

The economy looks pretty solid here too in case anyone is thinking of moving here.

Or even for just a pot-themed and pigsex vacation, the bud and buddies are worth the trip.

Rocky Mountain High, Colorado.

Oink.