[Shooter Boy] a big load, and a delayed blog

Feeder

Click here to see Shooter Boy's original blog post on ALifeBentOver.com...

hey peeps

sorry it's taken so long for me to get here. really thought i would have things rolling by now.

life takes over and draws your attention from what makes you happy. gotta steal myself away and concentrate on my story.

so, today, before i left work, i was fortunate enough to pleasure one of my best friends (and co-worker). he's hot, hairy (the way i like 'em), great cock, and versatile.

before i left work, i asked him into my office. let's call him stewart. he's about my height (5'11"), quite thin (not that I'm fat), hot as hell, with a shaved head and goatee... oh, and his smile will either make you melt inside, or make your cock hard as granite. for me, it's both.

it was stewarts' birthday a number of weeks ago. i had gotten a nice present for him, but felt it was incomplete. so, when he and i went to starbucks this afternoon for an iced tea, i decided to complete the gift with a couple of starbucks coffee mugs. stew is a huge starbucks fan. (starbucks has not paid anything for this endorsement!)

although i purchased the mugs with him, i waited until i was about to leave work to give them to him.

so, i hand him the bag and wish him a "belated, yet complete birthday". he smiles and thanks me... the smile is so hot, he's so handsome, and doesn't realize it. he comes over to me and we give each other a peck on the cheek, then a hug. and the hug lasts a few seconds, then a few more, and i start to move my hand down his back, and pull him closer, and hug a little tighter. my dick is reacting to this, but i resist the urge to push against him and show him how much he affects me.

he surprises me, and kisses my neck, his goatee rubbing under me earlobe and against my neck. this gets me going.

i hesitantly ask him, can i kiss you... but we can't here (my office has a glass wall... not a good idea to kiss a coworker like this in my office). he smiles... my heart sinks, my cock throbs. i grab the keys to another office and tell him we should go there.

although it was a 30-second walk, it felt like 30-minutes. i felt as though everyone we past saw my hardon, and new either i was going to get fucked, or i was going to face-fuck stew.

we head into the private office. i close the door and surprise stew by taking control, grabbing him and gently pushing him against the door. my tongue finds his... he's so warm, playful, and inviting.

we kiss, forcefully at first, then relax and enjoy the soft touch of tongue-on-tongue. man, he is so hot!!!

i can feel the precome from my dick against my boxers and my skin. i'm pressing against him, can feel his beautiful dick rubbing mine through two layers of jeans.

i tell him i'm not through with his birthday present. i kiss him again, move to his left ear, gently kissing and biting the lobe, moving down, kissing and licking his neck, his collar bone. i pull up his t-shirt and lunge at his left nipple, licking, sucking, and gently chewing. he groans with the chewing... i haven't made him make this sound until now. i move to the right nipple, my hand replacing my mouth on his left nipple, rolling the tip between my thumb and forefinger. my mouth is now on hiw right nipple, licking, nibbling, sucking, licking,,, making him groan more.

all this time my hips are paralell with his, pushing our cocks against one another.

my mouth makes its way down his hairy torso, licking and sucking down his six-pack, through the hot hair, to his belt.

i gently undo his belt, his zipper, and pull his pants and boxers off in one tug. his hard, beautiful, uncut cock smacks me in the chin, leaving a splash of precome on my goatee.

i take his hot, beautiful cock head into my mouth. swirl my tongue around the head, bathing it in my hot spit. i want to get him good and wet, nicely lubed to fuck my throat.

his scent is amazing. hot, musky, manly... the scent went from my nostrils to the tip of my dick! FUCKING HOT!

my lips are working the head of his hot cock. he's uncut. i'm uncut. i know the importance of the skin at the base of the cock head... very sensitive, very appreciative, very tasty.

he's moaning more. i'm so turned on by turning him on. his beautiful cock slides down my throat with ease... i can feel his hot cock head at the back of my throat... and i want more.

i want him to fuck me... if not my ass... my throat... i want stew to get off inside me (one hole or another).

my right hand is steadying my right knee. my left hand is gently tugging on stew's hot, huge, hairy ball sack. i'm forcing my head up and down on this wonderful cock... i love the smell of him, the taste of him.

he's moaning, and starts to increase his thrusts in my throat. i know i've got him now. i match his thrusts with my throat, his pubic bone hitting my nose... so fucking hot!

he grabs the back of my head, wanting his thrusts to take over on his hot cock. i let him... i want him to use me. i want to be his sexual receptacle.

he thrusts harder and faster... hurting me, but i hold on, wanting to please him.

he gasps, grabs my head firmly, as i feel his dick swell and twitch and the salty taste of his load hits the back of my throat, then the front of my tongue. i grab his hands to free my head and start to thrust my throat and mouth up and down his climaxing cock. he twitches and gasps and tries to push my mouth away... the head of his dick is so sensitive.. but i want to suck every last drop from him.

i stop the torture of my mouth on his sensitive cock head. i stay put, wanting to suck at any more drops of his hot come that seep out of him.

stew is breathing hard. slowly calming down.

i lick his shaft up and down... cleaning my spit, his spooge from him.

i stand up, kiss him again... his mouth is so warm, welcoming, tender. i know he can taste himself from me. i whisper, "happy birthday"... he smiles... again that smile is killer!

i wish we had time for him to slide his hot, uncut, beautiful cock, into my ass... and fuck me hard.8714647573829149675-4444530337853134548?l=www.alifebentover.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.