Anyone Going To Cumunion London On 31/01?

cumBBwhore

hi guys

Tomorrow is going to be my first time at cumunion and was wondering how it works with getting changed and lockers? I assume I can get changed inside but do they provide lockers?

What about smoking? Do they hav a smoking area? Can I leave my fags in locker and go whenever I want to take a cig out out of packet?

Also will there be cabs outside at end of night? Am planning to go to sauna after and don't think i'll want to take a night bus

Thanks

Best to take a small backpack with you. As you go in, they check your ticket, then get changed and hand in your bag (£2). No lockers. There is a outdoors smoking area. No sure about cabs but I'm sure they can call one for you. Otherwise the N343 bus stops nearby or walk to Camberwell Road and lots of night busses from there that go to Waterloo