Sunday Funday

This is actually a true story ...

My boyfriend, Tyler, and I usually like to look on Grindr for guys to play with together on the weekends.  Sometimes we come up empty handed and sometimes we have some hot sex.  Tyler is white, fratty, athletic, 5'10", 140 lbs with a 7.5" uncut dick.  I'm more of a twink with a bubble butt.

We both woke up Sunday morning and opened Grindr.  Almost immediately, Tyler received a message from a hung jock who wanted to come over and pound my hole bare.  He said he was five minutes away and needed to unload.  Though usually I take forever to get ready, I said, "Fuck it, let's do this." The jock starting messaging Tyler saying he wanted to fuck a used, sloppy hole. He also sent a picture of a thick, 8" cock with balls to match.  My mouth watered.

Tyler went to unlock the front door as I threw on a jockstrap.  e blindfolded me and told me to get on all fours. While waiting for the jock to come, I heard Tyler spit on his dick.  He started rubbing his raw cock against my tight hole, asking "Want my cock?"

With an affirmative moan, I started backing up to his cock and it slid inside me.  After a few thrusts, I heard the front door open. The jock made his way to the bedroom and shed his clothes. Tyler stopped fucking me to give the guy a view of my ass.  My hole felt empty without my boyfriend's cock.  I wanted more.  I felt the jock's hands roam my body as he dropped to his knees and started rimming me.  I wasn't sure where Tyler went, but it was clear the jock was ready to fuck me.  I took a hit of poppers to help but before they kicked in, the jock rammed his thick cock into my hole and started to pound away.  It hurt at first but felt so good.  I started to feel how built he was since he pushed all his weight onto me and held me down with his strong arms as he continued to rail me, saying "Slutty whore." 

Now, most guys don't last long fucking me, saying I have a really tight ass and a really hot butt that just makes them lose it.  The jock lasted a little longer than most but I knew he was getting close.  With a few more thrusts, his breaths were getting shorter and his cock was throbbing. "Take my cum," he yelled.  I felt him emptying his balls into my hole.  Without another word, he pulled out, dressed himself and left.

After he left, I took my blindfold off to see Tyler standing there with a smirk on his face. "That was fucking hot babe," I told him.

"Yeah, it was. You don't have much time to rest because another guy messaged me and is on his way. I hope you want more loads," he said.

I was shocked. Usually it's a miracle to get one guy to come over without flaking but two in a row on Sunday morning was not what I was expecting at all. Before I could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Tyler told me to assume the position and blindfolded me again. "It's unlocked," he yelled. I took a hit of poppers. My head was spinning.  Whoever this guy was, he was strictly business.  He didn't undress but unzipped his pants, lined up his cock to my hole, blew a load in me and left.

"Ready for more?" Tyler asked.

"Stop playing with me.  You don't have more guys coming, do you?" I answered.

"Yeah, when it rains it pours I guess. Two more guys messaged me and the jock messaged me again.  The jock was just saying how nice your hole was and wanted another round sometime.  Thing is, I told him that you just got another load and two more dudes are on the way.  He's getting in the car and coming back," Tyler said. Tyler quickly showed me pictures of the other two guys.  One was a hung, mid-thirties Latino. The other was a white, ripped, closeted college guy. Tyler's phone buzzed. "They're here. Get ready."

I wasn't sure what to expect at this point. I already had two loads inside me and they were starting to leak from my butt. And there were going to be four guys, including Tyler, using me some more. My dick was rock hard as I waited, ass up, for whatever Tyler had set-up.  

All three guys came in, one by one, but not too far apart. The first one did something I didn't expect. He rimmed me. That's so hot to me. I love it when a guy rims me, knowing there's cum inside my ass.  It's such a fucking turn on since it's so raunchy.  After getting my ass wetter than I thought it could be at that point, he shoved a thick, fat cock into my sloppy hole.

By this time, the college guy and the jock had arrived and were stripping. Still blindfolded and getting slammed, I felt Tyler guide someone's dick into my mouth. I knew my purpose. I took the cock and started sucked. It was average. As I felt the body it was attached to, I figured it was the college guy because he was ripped. The guy fucking me would pound me and then rim me and then I felt another cock inside me. I assumed it was the jock, The college guy's dick was replaced with another, likely the Latino's that had been pounding me and I felt the college guy slide in my hole.  He lasted for less than a minute before he came.  Right after he did, the Latino blew his load in me followed by the jock and Tyler.  Fuck.

I rolled over and slipped the blindfold off. I was spent and my hole was wrecked.  I finally got to see the guys that had been pounding me and giving me the loads of cum that were now dripping from my ass.  They were all hot as hell.  

"Wow," I said.

They all chuckled as they got dressed. "You have a hot fuckhole," said the Latino. The college dude and the jock nodded in agreement.  Tyler walked them to the door.  His phone buzzed as he got back to the bedroom.  He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

To be continued...

• Upvote 11

• 2 months later...