[Smooth Butt] 9 thick inches of black...PERFECTION!!!! part 2 or 2

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

continued from part 1...where was I?

oh yeah...standing in front of a horny top as he lay back in a big armchair stroking his monster of a cock and needing to fuck some ass...facing away from him and showing him my smooth white asscheeks and tight little pink hole. and i did give him a good show...pushing my hips back and leaning forward...pulling my cheeks apart and giving him a good glimpse of my pink little puckered rim. i lubed my hole and then his bare cock...then took a huge hit of poppers... straddled his legs and squatted down...lowering my wiggling butt until i felt the tip of his fat knob nuzzle against my tight assrim, savoring the feeling of the thick blunt head of his cock push up against my sensitive rim. he hissed his anticipation of getting up inside me and that encouraged me to lower my butt further, putting pressure on the rim of my hole from his fat log of a cock as i tried to squeeze it inside my cock-hungry hole. it took a couple tries...involving hitting more poppers, applying more lube and literally pulling my asscheeks apart and opening my asshole up for him...but finally my asshole popped opened up for him and i felt that fat cockhead pop inside. i saw flashes of light as my asshole warned me of the thickness of the cock i was trying to get inside. soon i would be a quivering fuckhole getting pummeled by this fuckrod...but for now i was just a horny slut bottom needing to get cock in me and i tried extra hard. i took another hit of poppers and felt my asshole relax so i started the slow ride down the length of this magnificant cock....uuuunnnnnggggghhhhhh. savoring every inch after thick inch as i slid down. bouncing along the way so that my hole opened up and i could stuff all that thick cock in my hole by the time i had bottomed out and was sitting on his lap...his fat cock slid between my asscheeks and impaled on it. he seemed to enjoy the feeing of my warm pussy hole gripping at his cock as i pushed out...trying to shit out his cock...which must feel good as my silky smooth asshole muscles gripped and milked his cock. he grunted his encouragement in my ear and i leaned forward so he could watch his cock disappear up between my lily-white smooth asscheeks. i reached back and pulled them open so he got a good view of my stretched ass accommodating his thick cock. i savor that moment as i think about the view he must have of my spread asscheeks opening up for him...his hands on them, pushing and pulling so that i rocked up and down on his cock. i started bouncing and was soon jumping up and down on his thick pole. i knew this had the intended effect and i felt my guts being pulled out through my asshole every time his monster cock yanked out of my gripping hole...and then i was speared through my hole every time his cock rocketed back deep inside. hitting the poppers i got lost in a dream state where the only thing that entered my consciousness was the bliss of his thick pole satiating the hunger deep inside my ass. i took a break and spread my legs so that i could slowly ride his cock down deep...grinding my ass so that he got deep up inside. he gripped my hips and held me down on his cock so that i couldn't move off his dick if wanted to. he grunted in my hear and whispered "you ain't felt nothing yet...i'm going get up deep inside that beautiful little butt of yours and turn it out until i nutt deep inside". tat was my cue to lean forward and kneel on the bed...his cock still buried inside as he positioned me on the bed fora good fucking. and then it started....a long slow rocking fucking that pushed and pulled on my tight gripping hole. i turned my hips up and spread my asscheeks as he fucked me doggy on the bed. soon he was pushing me into the bed as he pummeled my ass and pinned me to the mattress...deep grinding and fucking me into the bed. he climbed up on top of my ass and started humping my upturned buttcheeks with that magnificant rock hard 9 inches of black steel.

6735054797439398031-3249481295084450513?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.