Unexpected Mexican Boy Breeding

BearCubNFL

I was overnighting in San Antonio, TX when I got the urge to go online and check out the local guys. One particular Mexican guy caught my attention. We talked on A4A and he came by my hotel room after a brief convo. I usually chat for a bit to get a sense of who I'm inviting over to my room, but this guy was young (22), muscular, smooth, short (5'4"), uncut and HUNG! (7.5 thick!) Pretty much everything I'm not! Well, maybe except the hung part lol! So I had no idea what to expect aside from him telling me he loved furry bear cubs.

As soon as he walked in my room I knew I'd been right to invite him over. He put down his gear, said "Hey" and came right over to me sitting on the bed and we started making out... SERIUOS making out. He climbed on top of me laying me down on the bed and I could feel his cock was already rock hard in his jeans. We got undressed and started trading blowjobs. He got back on top of me and worked his tongue down between my legs, lifting my legs and going for my hole. I obliged and rolled my hips up grabbing my ankles. Damn that boy could rim! I actually felt his tongue sliding in and out of my hole, slowly, making sure I could feel it! Some guys just dart in and out so fast it feels like a dog lapping at the water dish LOL!

Anyway, I flipped over onto my stomach as he continued to rim me like there's no tomorrow, hoping he'd get the hint I wanted that thick, uncut cock. Instead, he plopped down on the bed beside me and I started sucking him again.

Online his profile said "Safe Sex Only" and I noticed when he put his stuff down there was a condom so I figured I wasn't getting his load tonight... but I went for it anyway!

I got his cock really wet and slick then slowly worked my mouth up to his and started deep kissing as my ass worked its way up to the tip of his dick. I just started by gently riding him as his cock brushed my hole with every stroke. Then I sat up straight with my thighs on either side of his chest and lowered myself onto the tip of his cock... There was no objection... I slid down further... He wasn't stopping me... Now the head was pushing its way past my sphincter muscles... His eyes started to roll into the back of his head and he began to moan really deep - then I knew I had him!

I sat completely down on his pelvis and I could feel his cock stretching my insides - it was amazing! I rode him for a few minutes then got up onto my feet and squatted down on him as he began to thrust upward and fuck me in earnest. After a few more minutes, he pulled out and got off the bed walking to the edge. He motioned for me to lie on the edge so we could fuck missionary. That lasted all of 5 minutes, 22 years old remember, before he was getting close. He actually asked "You want me to pull out?" Yeah right! I said I wanted his load deep.

So he pushed all the way in and ground his hips into my ass as he pulled my cheeks apart. He was moving his hips in this circular grinding motion that was hitting ALL my spots... I mean I wasn't even touching my cock and was precumming like a leaky faucet.

He said he was cumming and sure enough I felt his dick pulsing deep within me as he blasted his young, Mexican DNA into my guts.

He pulled out and immediately headed for the shower. When he was done, we exchanged pleasantries as he got dressed and gathered his things (including the unused condom). I got the sense he regretted fucking, basically a stranger, raw and breeding them.

Oh well, I got EXACTLY what I wanted: a hot load of manseed deep in my hole that's still inside as I write this.

I will DEFINITELY message him when I'm in San Antonio again!

• Upvote 9