[Defiant Barebacker] Crazed!

Feeder

Click here to see Defiant HIV+ Bareback Fucker's original blog post...

There was a party in SF last night. An all bareback party at that!

While there were condoms available throughout the club where this took place I never saw anyone take, open, or use one in the entire three hour period I was there. And why would we? It was meant to be a bareback party and that was why we were all there.

There were probably over 100 attendees in all shapes and sizes, age ranges, and colors. Definitely something for everyone.

The fucking one could observe was constant. Bottoms asses getting used, tops asses in the air moving to a rhythm driven by their hard crazed cocks working the bottom's holes.

I arrived hoping to get a little of both topping and bottoming. As it worked out I first got some head that really set me up for the rest of the time I was there. After three different very talented mouths I was crazed beyond belief and set out to find some hole to use.

The first ass that caught my attention was one propped up for anyone and everyone to use. It looked inviting but I just observed and resisted. Instead I hooked up with another guy for a while that was a little less "public hole" oriented.

As the evening wore on I managed to get into one young guys ass in a sling, revisited the first guy I fucked, exchanged him for another hot ass while another top replaced me, then wound up where I first started, drawn to that first ass. The "public hole" that I had resisted earlier.

When my cock slid in it was obvious that this is where I should have started in the first place. It had the perfect grip, not to tight and not at all loose. Smooth and warm and impossible to escape from with one's load in tact. I edged and fucked and lost myself in there for a long time, but finally could not hold back, pumping my load right inside. Next time I attend this party, if I see this ass propped up like that again I am diving in without hesitation, perhaps starting there and returning four or five times for more and to finish up.

I never got cock up my ass at the party, but my top sense was totally reinvigorated and now I need to fuck, so where to begin?!?!5659550056261962395-8160014423819018354?l=rawone408.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.