Another Two Load Night

freakpr

Well ive been snooping around this site for a while, but never really got up to write until recently, and loved the response. Like most guys here, Ive  been turned on by barebacking since my teenage days, but was always scared. I had been fucked randomly and took loads but felt bad about it later. Always very careful.

Last year i decided fuck it. Im a whore and love bare cock and cum. I started to let go and took my first knowingly poz load and loved it.

Anyhow, today i was very horny and craving cum. I decided to get on Grindr while at work. A real hot older guy started hitting me up. He said he wanted to fuck me, no rubbers. Was straight to the point. I got off work and went to his house.

I sucked his great thick cock for a while and then he ate me out. We kissed. He pulled out some poppers and we both started sniffing, it was great. He had lots of precum and lubed my hole with it. He put it in, it felt great.

He fucked me for a while and then he said he wanted to put dildos in my ass. I said yes, and he proceeded to play with my hole with two different dildoes while sucking my cock and hitting the poppers. Then he put his cock inside with one of the dildos...it was awesome.

He ripped my ass and kept giving me poppers. After about an hour he put me on all fours and started to jack off. When he was about to cum he slid inside my ass and shot deep inside me. He pulled out and was still cummin and I told hime to ram it back in, until I had every drop inside me.

He took some pictures of my sore cummy ass and I left feeling very slutty.

An old fuck buddy told me he wanted to seed me as soon as I left. So, still high on poppers I headed towards his house. I sucked his cock until he was hard and got on all fours. He pounded me for a good pump and dump. Second load of the night.

Afterwards the first guy started texting me again. He said he loved it and wanted to try again. We chatted for a bit and I asked him his HIV status (i forgot to ask at first). He proudly told me he was poz....my cock got rock hard. Hopefully ill take his hot poz load again and again. :)

• Upvote 2