Hotel + Craigslist + ....... Stockings?!?

mdestry

A FB recently told me that I had great legs, and would make a hot CD ...... from the shoulders down, that is.

I am masculine, and like masculine men. Nothing turns me off more than an effeminate man. Don't take offense, that's just a preference. I like men, and I like my men to be manly.

But when Steve said that, I was intrigued even though I laughed it off. A few weeks later, when I was at the drug store, I bought a pair of thigh-high stockings. I was a little twisted up at the time, and I blamed it on the fact that my head was so high in the clouds. When I got home, I did a quick half-shave on my legs, pulled on the stockings, and went to my mirror.

Not bad. Probably would look better after a smoke, so I took a few hits, put on a tank top, and looked in the mirror again.....and I did look better.

Over the next few weeks, I added to my collection: a few undies, a black lace cami, more stockings. I had never considered going CD, but I was enjoying it. I grabbed a hotel, got my goodies, and put up an ad on CL. Within minutes, I had a slew of responsesl I set them up one by one, and by the time the night was done, I had taken over 25 loads. Amazing.

I dont CD often, but when I do, I can be sure of plenty of breeding, Last week, I was in Bowling Green and put up my ad - and got 12 breedings. Not bad for a small town. I will never be passable, but you can put a pillow over my head and go to town if you are in the area. My pics are in my gallery.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mspsubmale

love dressing in panties and stockings (and sometimes bra) when playing....however, not as many tops really like this added to meetings.....except I did have one BBC walk-in that requested a thong panty with the stockings:  was very happy to accommodate his request....just got some new things last weekend, too!

Since you're so masculine in general, did you find yourself acting effeminate while you were being bred as a CD? Or did you stay masculine

I definitely go fem when I am dressed. I love it when "straigt" married guys talk about knocking me up, how they are making me their bitch, and then shoot cum in me. I love to feel fem, and when I have a pair of undies and cami, I have a profile that would make a lot of real girls jealous. I still love being a man, but this is a good diversion every now and then, and it is guaranteed to bring the married guys in droves!

I definitely go fem when I am dressed. I love it when "straigt" married guys talk about knocking me up, how they are making me their bitch, and then shoot cum in me. I love to feel fem, and when I have a pair of undies and cami, I have a profile that would make a lot of real girls jealous. I still love being a man, but this is a good diversion every now and then, and it is guaranteed to bring the married guys in droves!

Yea, I get you there. I'm generally masc and dominant, but occasionally I like the idea of playing a sub bitch, ESPECIALLY to a "straight" guy, like you say.

You should post a picture of this profile you talk up so much ;)

• 1 month later...

Back to Bowling Green earlier this month, and it has been a hot one! Woke up Friday all ready to give and take some anonymous loads, but none of my regular friends were playong, and I didn't feel like the hassle of finding a new FB. So after work, I started thinking about driving south toward a great bookstore in Horse Cave, KY and found myself instead packing my CD gear and heading to Bowling Green.

Don't know what it is about that city, but every time I put up a CL ad they come running like nowhere else. My first was a BBC who did my ass last time, and (in his words) "marked another bitch." This weekend, it has beenseven different BbC and almost a dozen other guys of all ages and ranges, but mostly blue collar / farm types. Most of them have just wanted to fuck and go, but I did flip with two of them - one was a hot gut with a smallish cock but a bubble butt that you could stand a beer mug on, and the other was a younger effeminate guy - not typically my type, but he started kissing my neck and shoulder,and I can't help myself after that.

Only ree guys wanted to party, so I would load up between takes and wait for the next. got a couple of hidden cam vids and new photos, . . . .And if I ever figure out how to upload from an iPad....

• 2 weeks later...